Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to social media, how often should you post in a day? Should I be posting to each of my social media accounts 3 times a day? I've heard that you should at least post once a day, but the more the better? What is your opinion on this? What works best for you?

First of all and as you know, each Social Network has its own characteristics, related to the concept they propose to users as media. Thus, these qualities print different dynamics of interaction, which should be taken into account when formulating your Social Media calendar.
Publish on Facebook a maximum of 4 times a day, or 20 to 30 times a week.
Publish on Twitter six times a day, or more.
Publish on LinkedIn once a day, Monday through Friday.
Publish on Pinterest between 5 and 30 times per day.
Publish in Google+ a maximum of 3 times a day.
Publish to Instagram 1 time per day.

The content that you post is more important then how many times you post you need to post always
new and creative content don't just copy past from other websites

Honestly i stopped using social media a long time ago. I visit Facebook and Instagram once in a while but I'm not active there anymore since i consider it a waste of time

What site are we talking? Some you can get away with posting more than others but ideally, you focus more on quality over quantity. If you go on Twitter, for example, and just tweet every 5 minutes, you are going to do nothing but saturate the bottom barrel posts on that platform which will only hurt you and everyone else. You want to focus on getting Tweets out that get interactions, reTweets, and attention in general.

I feel it depends on how often you think what you want to post is of quality. Also, if your social media accounts have so many followers who look up to you, then your level of interactions is very important.

consistency is the key of success in social media. You should not be panic since you don't have daily up loader, just relax and posting frequent 1-2 times a week is great. I mostly make a schedule to post a certain day and its work great.

I don't post much, maybe just 2-3 times per month that's all because I don't like to show the routine of my life.
so when I post, I only share a new profile or a cover picture.

I think if you are doing affilliate marketting and social media is one of your marketing platforms, then you should post content regularly. In a day, three times would be good in the social media sites you are using for promotion. But if you are just posting there for fun, then there is no need to be regular. In fact I don't usually see any need to be in social media this days, unless you are building a good follower base for future marketting.

I don't have a bussines page and on my personal profile i don't post so much... maybe 2 posts in a month.

I use social media just for news & contact people.

I did research on my social audience and realized that when i post three times a day, there is more engagement with content. So i usllay post in the morning, afternoon, and early evening.

The frequency as to the number of times you make post on social media or any other platform will be determined by a wide range of factors, such as the availability of your spare time, again you might want to consider factors such as the profits you derive from such platform and the likes.
Post automatically merged:

The frequency as to the number of times you make post on social media or any other platform will be determined by a wide range of factors, such as the availability of your spare time, again you might want to consider factors such as the profits you derive from such platform and the likes

I don't like to share things about me, so I can say I never post on my social media accounts xD I use social mediat to chat with friends, to promote and share links, to discuss, but I don't post on my social media accounts, only in groups, forums etc

I do not like posting on social media at all. So I limit my number of posts to at most 5 in a month. I see social media as a platform to waste time.

The content that you post is more important then how many times you post you need to post always
new and creative content don't just copy past from other websites
I don't support posting on any social media platform without any tangible reason or without any reasonable point to post on. Many people especially women post on social media so as to prove their relevant to their followers.

Frequency of post should depend on the usage of the account. If your Facebook account is targeted toward gathering traffic and for advertisements, then you should post regularly. So also other social media pages. For example, my Reddit account is targeted towards gathering Karmas, so I tend to post on there regularly.

If you are running a business account on social media or you use your account in promoting your business, then its best not to post too much and at the same time not to post too late. Posting too late might make your viewers feel you are nolonger active hence they would go somewhere else. Posting too much might make your viewers feel overwhelmed which wount be good for your business. So its best to post 3 times a day or so. Then if your social account is just for fun or whatever you like. Then you are free to post as much as you want, its your life, your choice and your data.

When it comes to social media, how often should you post in a day? Should I be posting to each of my social media accounts 3 times a day? I've heard that you should at least post once a day, but the more the better? What is your opinion on this? What works best for you?
If you want people to take your post more serious and give a high value to it, you shouldn't be lost in posting anyhow or posting irrelevant things. Posting once a day is very good except that you are into journalism or you are reporter who has to constantly give situation reports.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back