What's new

How often should you get a new PC?

As long as the old ones are worn out only then can you get another one so it shouldn't be a regular thing,it should only be when it is necessary to avoid unnecessary spending

I think it is good to change your personal computer at the interval of 2 years. If you maintain the computer system very well you should be able to flip it at a good price after 2 years. Then you can simply add some cash to it in order to get new one for yourself.

As long as the old ones are worn out only then can you get another one so it shouldn't be a regular thing,it should only be when it is necessary to avoid unnecessary spending
That's true, what about in terms of maintenance, how often show one maintain their laptops and what are the ways to maintain them?

Well, getting a new PC, depends on the kind of jobs you do with the pc. Some of the pc, are used on regular basis and they generate alot of income to the users. For that such kind of pc should always be replaced in other to Avoid any miss function which may affect your job.
Post automatically merged:

PC, is a device which is expected to be changed as soon as possible depending on the level of usage and what it generate to you as means of generating income. some of the pc are used time with out numbers which makes it strength and durability to be more shorter and it's expected to last.

Last edited:
It depends on the individual, there are some that can't even handle a PC. For a year or two because of poor maintenance skills. While there are some that could use it for four to five years before changing.
Yes you are right,it depends on how one handle it or even depends on how much money he has,one can change his PC anytime if he has the necessary fund.

Yes you are right,it depends on how one handle it or even depends on how much money he has,one can change his PC anytime if he has the necessary fund.
Very true, capital is also another factor, I don't think if I have the money to change my PC i would wait for years first before getting it done, I would simply just change it once I get tired of the old one.

Personal computers are much more durable than mobile phones and you do not have to replace them very frequently. You should only do that if you believe that it is no longer efficient that is used to be.

You can get new pc. To get new pc depends on how many years you pc has used. New computers are designed yearly.we have new model laptops that has high storage facilities like hp model.

There is no need to change your personal computer system regularly if you are using it passively. if you change your personal computer system once it is no longer capable of paying some of the things you do very well in the pas.

I tend to make the most out of my laptops and that's why I don't really expect them to last that long. I'll be happy for the laptop to reach 3 years before being replaced. I'm not a programmer or graphics designer in any way, so I'm fine with laptops with the most basic specs which are way cheaper. Lately, I didn't even have to wait for the laptop to be defective before buying one. I bought one when the old laptop started to slow down and reject Windows updates.

It depends on the individual and resources availabile. Some people can handle a system for up to 5 years and others can't. Some people would want to change their pc after 4 years but they don't have the resources to do so.

I would say 2 to 3 years would suffice to get a new PC but that's not always the case in Africa here as people tend to use till they are condemned but ideally 3 years should definitely be enough

When should you always upgrade to a new PC? I figure every 4-5 years would suffice. Do you agree? We can upgrade our computers to keep working for years to come, but new PCs come out, along with new parts, and the old ones tend to become obsolete. Anyway, how often would you say you upgrade or buy new computers?
As one who operates system, you should know when your PC started malfunctioning. Once your Personal computer is no longer giving you what you want, next is just to replace it as long as you are using it for a very important business that fetches money for you.

I think it is good to get a new personal computer system after you are we using the one you have with you for about 3 years. The reason is that new computer system with high specification usually come out every year. And they usually give a faster results when you are using those PC to browse the internet or do heavy work.

The pc are often upgraded and the features added may be needed to execute some activities. I will change my PC as soon as there is an improved version.

When should you always upgrade to a new PC? I figure every 4-5 years would suffice. Do you agree? We can upgrade our computers to keep working for years to come, but new PCs come out, along with new parts, and the old ones tend to become obsolete.

Sometimes people use their PC everyday especially those working online, while others hardly use their's regularly, I will suggest that those who use to use their own regularly to also change a new PC every year so as to have a good working condition.

It has both idea depends on the person, but some people can't even handle a personal computer. It takes 1 to 2 years due to poor maintainability. Some can use it for 4-5 years before changing.

Actually getting a new PC is very good and it should be done on intervals depending on the kind of jobs you used the PC to do. Some PC can last for a long period of time due to it level of usage.

It depends on how good your computer is but on average I think that it's about 5 6 years approximately. I am not switching computers very often, I only do so when the my computer is freaking me out that much to a level that cannot be suffered and then I switch it because I have no choice anymore. Switching computers too often is a waste of money in my opinion and people should do that only when their computers are really cannot be worked with anymore because of lack of storage, slowness, if it doesn't work anymore and etcetera. They should also first try to fix them and only if the problem is unfixable then they should replace it with a new ones.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back