Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When should you always upgrade to a new PC? I figure every 4-5 years would suffice. Do you agree? We can upgrade our computers to keep working for years to come, but new PCs come out, along with new parts, and the old ones tend to become obsolete. Anyway, how often would you say you upgrade or buy new computers?

When should you always upgrade to a new PC? I figure every 4-5 years would suffice. Do you agree? We can upgrade our computers to keep working for years to come, but new PCs come out, along with new parts, and the old ones tend to become obsolete. Anyway, how often would you say you upgrade or buy new computers?
It depends on the scalability and every other ability the PC could serve you. For example if any of the instrument in the PC becomes faulty and unreplaceable then their need to replace the pc.

3 years are enough for me to sell my computer and buy a new one; I always like to follow the new technologies and keep my devices updated (computer or smart phones...)

I have a working pc from more than 7 years , it is windows 7 and still looking strong and workable. Though the sensitivity has reduced a bit it's components and functions remain the same.

It depends on the individual, there are some that can't even handle a PC. For a year or two because of poor maintenance skills. While there are some that could use it for four to five years before changing.

It depends on a lot of factors. Majority of people in developing countries like mine dont even have access to a PC. Others use theirs once in while. I havent changed mine though due to finances

You can get a new PC just when you think the other one is getting old and worn out. PC is something that you should not allow it to be giving you issues before you decide to change it

Well computers are not things you change often on my clothes. When should you get a new PC when he or she seems as I need to. Like when is getting old or it starts malfunctioning despite several attempts to repair it. But you can change it as much as you like as long as she can afford the fees and the expenses that comes with it plus cost of maintenance.

There is no routine or time allocated for someone to change PC, you can change it whenever you feel the need to and if any issue arises such as repair of worn out parts

As for me I don't think that there is number of time or duration that we can you a PC. What I think is that as long as it can serve me. Of by the following year and what I do on the PC can no longer be done there. Then I will get upgraded one

What makes you think it is okay to be upgrading your personal computers in every four to five years? I will only upgrade mine when ibfund the need and necessity to do so for as long as it is serving the purpose for which I'm using it effectively

Usually, one can change PC for like 5 years. You can't change PC like you would normally change your phone . The PCs configuration are always upgrade in less than 2 years. How often you change your PC would soley depend on the type of job you are using it for. If it's coding, you will need latest version.

There is no routine or time allocated for someone to change PC, you can change it whenever you feel the need to and if any issue arises such as repair of worn out parts
I think that it will all depend on your job because there are certain jobs where you have to have the top of the line machine in order to perform various functions and therefore in those cases you have to replace them on a regular basis.

I think you should get a new pc after like a year or two of using the old one but most people only change the cpu most time and continue with the monitor

I think you should get a new pc after like a year or two of using the old one but most people only change the cpu most time and continue with the monitor
The CPU can be very expensive as this is the most expensive part of the computer, apart from the graphics card perhaps. I was looking online at the CPU prices and an i9 CPU will cost you over 1k USD.

Probably after 10years, there are several specs of laptop brands today that can last beyond 10 years if well made use of and maintained.

If you are the type that is always busy online or running a blog, it's a wise thing you get a new laptop after using the old one for like 6 months, this way you will be sure you are always good to go.

It depends on what you use the PC for. If you work online as a blogger, marketer or affiliate, it's more logical that you change your PC often, to get the best out of your work. But then that's when you have the funds to.

I really travel alot before this covid 19 pandemic interruption came one even though some time within the state carrying out some business assignment and I really enjoyed it because I learned from alot of people that I meet every day of the journey.

how often do you change your PC well I can say it depends on the kind of job you are using it for ,if the kind of job your are using it for requires you to change it ,I think it is advisable to change it often and often

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back