What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

I'm of the opinion that you shouldn't be doing giveaways all the time but at least it's something you should be doing at least once every two to three months at least to cut cost.

Giveaway is a very good way of to get traffic on your site's or other areas, and if you want to do that carry out ending of every month expected you want immediately traffic on your social media sites

Doing giveaways is one of the good way to bug or gain customers, like you do giveaways two to three times to bring more traffic to your business place or company place

It is good to giveaway on the website to get traffic on your site, but it shouldn't be all the time because If you decided not gives again, people will leave the site
That is right. Doing giveaways is the best method for keeping traffic in your website. But you should do it carefully such that you don't end up loosing too much in the process.

You should do giveaway as often as your business ability can carry you to do it. I for one won't be doing any giveaways in my own business. I wont do that until I know I have gotten to a level where the giveaways won't affect my business turnover should it backfire

Giveaway is very important and it's necessary most often for the benefit of the business organisation this is to encourage either your customers or the employees to continue to patronize your goods in the market and work with zeal and encouragement of others to do same.

The frequency of giveaways should depend on the budget of the Philanthropist. It's better to reduce the amount but increase the number of people that will benefit and not just rewarding very few persons with large prizes.

The more a company or a business organisation makes time for giveaway to either it customers or the employees is the best thing to do in other to promote the interest of it business growth and organisation by encouraging it customers on their product.

I do givewlawsys and some discount once in a while to my esteem customers, who always enable me make more sales. That's just a token to encourage their continuous patronage.
As often as you want your customers to stick to you.
As a public figure, doing giving away brings more fans ...... people get to like or even follow your page because of give away. So....it should be done often and often as long as you want to increase your fan or customer base.

I understand you clearly, if you own any kind of business be it offline or online, you can always schedule your giveaways either end of every month or during festive periods, in my Country, there are 4 major festive periods - May, August, December and April - stick to these periods. You can always target regular customers/patronizers so as to prevent traffic that just stick around.

I just hope the giveaways are not something that will affect the growth of the Business or the site you are running and maintaining. Some might just stick around just enough to enjoy the gifts and leave when they receive them

Some people are always online to take advantage of the offers they get online in form of free giveaway. So, it's not something to be used often to avoid being taken advantage of.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back