What's new

How often should you be posting on social media?

Nxku

May 3, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am trying to get more interaction on my social media and more visitors to my site. How often should you be posting on social media? Does it have to more then once a day? Or can you post once a week?
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Other ones

I think more than once per day but don't abuse because you can lose some fans if you spam.

I have been using social media marketing for one of my eCommerce websites. They say from around 11am-1pm is the best time to post on social media. Some say the weekends are the worst time to post. Though I feel like everyone on the weekends are on their phones. Maybe its because of weekend plans?

With this Covid-19 I don't really think it matters anymore, at least until this is over. everyone seems to be on their phones and arn't really going places. Which is a good thing to keep this virus down.

Guess as often as it takes for you to feel satisfied. It can be as little as once a week, or as much as keeping your status throughout the day. It really depends how dependent one is on social media for other's approval and/or side-hustle income or even main gig.

Reactions: Dot
I think it depends on your niche. If your niche requires a depth in attention span, then posting it on the twitter would be waste of time. In case of some niche say like garden, posting on the instagram and the pinterest would benefit. And if it is a discussion of some sort then you can also share it on facebook. As that would give you more traffic.

I have been posting probably once a week on social media and usually it's a meme or an interesting craft I made to promote my craft forum. I don't have followers really because my craft forum is brand new but what I'm doing it sharing my posts to my personal sites and then those get shared. So off into the system it goes!

If my forum was more active I would probably have more content to post on social media but for now once a week should be fine.

You certainly don't want to over-do it. I mean, as I said in another post, the goal of marketing is to be attractive and in a position to "be found". Anyway, you all can relate to this, as nobody likes to be pushed around with a sales message.

Almost everyday I say. If you have new content on your forum or blog then that needs to be shared and viewed out there. Most forums and blog have social-media buttons and share options that gets tweeted right away, Just remember to use the right tags lol

On my end, I have an automatic feed that posts 10 a day on all social media sites.

Almost everyday I say. If you have new content on your forum or blog then that needs to be shared and viewed out there. Most forums and blog have social-media buttons and share options that gets tweeted right away, Just remember to use the right tags lol

On my end, I have an automatic feed that posts 10 a day on all social media sites.

True, you don't want to under-do it either. Anyway, though, on Facebook, at least, more than likely you're going to have to pay. However, the prices can be reasonable. One thing to take into mind is the audience.

True, you don't want to under-do it either. Anyway, though, on Facebook, at least, more than likely you're going to have to pay. However, the prices can be reasonable. One thing to take into mind is the audience.
FB can cost allot over time, but at least there they have a budget option on how much you want to spend each day. Just that for $5 a day do not expect to get much.

We shouldn't be addicted to social media.
Checking out the notifications for every two minutes or so, is just not a good thing. Once in an hour or two is fine. The same goes to posting content as well. Do we have to post our lunch habits and other stuff online?

I don't really understand why people do that. I don't use social media at all, except for WhatsApp.

I think this depends on your purpose for posting in the social media platforms. If you are promoting your site or affilliate products, then you should post reviews and content severally so as to keep the followers intrested.

Not so mutch ... perhaps once in month maybe less .. i am not addicted to posting .. i do it because sometimes you have to change something in the profile like the pic of profile

Not much, I only post when I want to change the picture of my profile lol or to add something that happened two times per year like the celebrations in my religion that's all

It really depends on the type of account you are running, you can be posting very regular to get your customers engaged or you post strategically, it all depends on you.

There's not limit to what you can post or when. It is necessary to post frequently so as to create awareness for your product or service.
I think what you are posting on social media should be more important because when the person post frequently without considering that ,i think he or she might lose more followers and this won't be a good thing i think , so its actually best for the person to check what he or she post on social media

3 times per week

Most studies agree that once per day is optimal, with a maximum of two posts per day. Hubspot found that pages under 10,000 fans experienced a 50% drop in engagement per post if they posted more than once per day. At a minimum, you should post to your Facebook Pages 3 times per week.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back