What's new

How often should you be posting on social media?

Guess as often as it takes for you to feel satisfied. It can be as little as once a week, or as much as keeping your status throughout the day. It really depends how dependent one is on social media for other's approval and/or side-hustle income or even main gig.
One thing is certain is that it depend on what you are doing online,if you are a blogger or you provide content,your write ups should always be spot on and have a good timing.

well I think that's personal and depends on you as a person. Personally I don't really post but there are people who post a lot daily. Just personal preference.

It took me a time before posting on social media, and the mostly tones time I post my business to trends and get viewed and shared by the followers. Sometimes I don't like sharing the business without making enquiries about.

There is no limit to the number of post one is allowed to make on their social media accounts. If your social media accounts are business accounts, then you should be making post on a regular basis on it to keep it alive and active for your customers

Get people input on some situation is necessary is some situation because it help you make some decisions which will you.
I may post hourly depending on my situation

Getting more traffic via the social media is one of the best methods to reach a lot of people. When I get my site, I know Facebook will be the perfect place to get more traffic because of the content that I will be posting.

Well I think it depends on the individual,they are some people that actually post evey day or every hour,so it also depends on what the individual wants but I for one believes that it should be once a while and not everyday

Well, social media, over the years, had been a posting ground for so many people weather for fund and for business depending on how individuals handled the social media platforms. If it's for business transactions, it should be done as long as it should be done.
Post automatically merged:

Well, posting on social media, depends on what you post for, that's the purpose of your posting. some may post on social media in form of business advertisement, that's to promote the interest of their business online while some posted for fund and it shouldn't be most often.

Last edited:
When it comes to social media, what matter is what you are going to post. It is not how often because it depends on your purpose and how it affects the people reading your posts. Be responsible for what you are posting.

When it's comes to posting on social media it's depends on the individual and what the person use he or her account for if it's for business you can post three times a day or twice a day for other activities once a day is ok

Estimate how many times it will take you to be satisfied. It may be only once a week, or it may maintain status throughout the day. It really depends on how much you rely on social media to get approval from others, extra income.

People use social media everyday and as such it is very important that you should try to connect with them by posting at least one post everyday and I will even advise that you should make it two or three.

If you are cmunicating with you friendsyou can do that as much as you want. But nowadays I spend less time on social media, I try to focus on the normal world. I used to be so addicted to social media that I cant spend an hour without looking at it. I still use it but I try to normalize by not using it to much.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back