What's new

How often should you be posting on social media?

Except for a business account where one needs to post the product updates regularly, I don't see a tangible reason why people should be posting more often on social media without any tangible reason. Posting on social media platform shouldn't be as you're discussing with your friends.

It's not about posting all the time but the issue here is that you must post something that people will be interested of, so in this case I think you should just take your time and allow the posting to comes naturally without considering the number of time to post it.

I am trying to get more interaction on my social media and more visitors to my site. How often should you be posting on social media? Does it have to more then once a day? Or can you post once a week?
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Other ones
It depends on the mood that I am during the weekday I might what to engage into many conversations on social media so I will be posting on every social media everyday and if it is the other mood I may not tho.

Keep on posting as much as you can. You need to be interacting with your followers all the time. Give them something to talk about. don't Make your followers feel bored. Post as much as you can and believe me. You will build a good audience

I am trying to get more interaction on my social media and more visitors to my site. How often should you be posting on social media? Does it have to more then once a day? Or can you post once a week?
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Other ones
That depends on what you are actually using your handler for. It may be for business purposes or just for fun.so it's actually up to the two options.

I
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Other ones
Have been of social media for close to a year now. And I must say it's a very wonderful experience. I don't know how long it will be but I am sure enjoying it.

I believe as often as you feel comfortable with but not so much that you lose your followers due to too many notifications. I believe there's a balance in between. And also depends on your audience are there people that are cool with communications or will they feel bothered by too much post?

If your account is still very new. The best thing you need to be doing is that you need to be posting a good content, not just content for posting sake. Post content that will be highly engaging to your users or members

Like me I post alot.. i enjoy posting on social media and it all depends on the kind of thing I want to post that very moment

This I think is a game of choice, depending on how idle you are. also if someone is gaining profits from something, I don't see anything bad in staying as log as you can there.

I think it might not be compulsory to post on Facebook for even a day since if the person have no relevant information to pass across he could just wait till another day

If it's possible for people to make money from posting on Facebook, I believe that it's something everyone would be very open to doing because they do it everyday.

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Other ones
I believe that interaction on social media depends on the content of whatever you put out there. Sure, there are people that generate traffic on their social media pages by posting something every two hours, however I have seen that those who have good content can keep thier audience engaged with even posting content once in two days.

I recently replies to a post with almost same question. And u said that it is not necessary we post on social media.
but in you case you have good question. for better engagement with your visitors I would advise that you post like once in two hours or three and always answer to replies

Posting incessantly makes you loose followers especially if most of the things you post are irrelevant. Followers of course are of different types and it depends on the type of followers you have. Posting from time to time makes your posts more valued especially I they contain great content. If your posts are relevant you'll get more viewers on your site.

Well I know there is no formular or blueprint for when or when not to post on social media, for me though its more about my mood more than anything so for different people it's different things

This depend on a person how often them really post on social media, but for me I don't really post every time on social media I only post ones per day.

Doesn't really matters how much you post in a day, what matters most is what you post.
Try posting things that will attract viewers to your page.

well I can say it depends on on the kind of person you are and what you do,if you are a business man it is expected of you to post almost on a daily basis just to be marketing your own products .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back