What's new

How often should you be posting on social media?

I think that everyone is a free man and there are no rules to these things. Posting on social media should be based on what you have to post. If you want traffic you should make more post and that actually helps a lot.

I am trying to get more interaction on my social media and more visitors to my site. How often should you be posting on social media? Does it have to more then once a day? Or can you post once a week?
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Other ones
Sometimes according to my mood I posted 3-4 at the same time sometimes not any one .But the mostly useful Social media apps for me are Facebook,Instagram and WhatsApp these I use offen and these are very great apps we can connect to people which are far away from us with the help of these social media accounts

If you really want to draw attention or keep people visiting your page busy you should be able to post every day. You don't have to starve your fans or client if really you want to monetize your account.
People love visiting any social media platform that provide them what they want.

Posting everyday to keep your viewers in touch in not a bad idea. Customers that are not loyal but view your site might stop if you refuse to feed them as at when they want to be fed with contents.
Customers are quick to switch clients to find the one that can best serve them.
Therefore, one must create contents everyday to satisfy customers needs

I think that depends on your reason for being on social media or how much of a free time u have all to yourself per day. If your reason is to gain massive followers or audience then get ready to be online as often as possible and dropping premium contents.

Well, to me this should depend on your niche and your goals. If the social media you are using is not complaining or say something about posting limit, I think you should decide how often you post bearing your goals in mind.

I think that depends on your reason for being on social media or how much of a free time u have all to yourself per day. If your reason is to gain massive followers or audience then get ready to be online as often as possible and dropping premium contents.

I am trying to get more interaction on my social media and more visitors to my site. How often should you be posting on social media? Does it have to more then once a day? Or can you post once a week?
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Other ones
There is no limit to the amount of post one could post on the social media. I think it depends on the musé you work with. Someone like me, I post base on inspiration. When I am inspired to write, I can write for a whole day but when there is no inspiration, I can go days without posting anything.

This depends on you, your niche and your audience. If your niche calls for posting every one hour, then you do it. If it calls for a post once in a week, do it too. Just make sure you are putting quality out there.

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Other ones
To me, I think there's no time frame or time table for making online post. You can make post or comment as long as you have something cogent and necessary to post. It could be twice or thrice a week. It could also be every day. Just ensure that what ever you post has good content.

I believe it was dependent on how Constance you are on social media. but as long as I'm concerned I believe you can post as much as you want on Instagram.

Some people have turn social media to their home that they are always present there at all times even without getting anything out of it. Except it be for a business purpose or a social influencer who needs to always update the information, there is no need of posting more than once a day.

Most people are on social media because they have something doing, I do not go on social media every time sometimes three times a week sometimes I go everyday it depends on what I have to do there. there's no limited time on when you should go on social media it all depends on you.

You certainly don't want to over-do it. I mean, as I said in another post, the goal of marketing is to be attractive and in a position to "be found". Anyway, you all can relate to this, as nobody likes to be pushed around with a sales message.
There are many social media users who do not understand the use and they always compare themselves with many celebrities whose social media account is their second office. Except you have a very important message to communicate I don't think there is any need to be posting every time.

Generally speaking, here is how often your business should post on social media: Facebook: 1 time per day or 5 times per week. Twitter: 3-5 times per day.

In my opinion, it depends on various factors, for ex.:
1) do you have goods to sell or services to promote?
2) what's your friends and acquaintance's reason to make use of socials? Do they simply like to useless hang up or they seek for serious activities?
If the answer to the n. 1 is you have business purposes and the answer to the n. 2 is your acquaintances look after serious activities, you need to keep your social pages constantly updated. If the answer to the n. 1 is again you have business purposes, but the answer to the n. 2 is the hang up of your acquaintances, maybe it's time to move to another social to find new customers or to open a business page in the same social. To simply hang up is enough to rarely post.

I am law addicted to social media and i go there almost every minutes I am free , so i post any time I come online , but I only post decent pictures and educative words.

It all depends on your own capacity as you can make as many posts as you wants as you can manage quality content for your social media platform. Sometime people make more posts but looks spam.

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Other ones
If you want to get more interaction and reaction on your post or pictures on social media , Facebook and instagram contains a lot of followers and members , and I onlypost meaningful information and pictures once a week.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back