What's new

How often should breaks be taken?

Break should be given to every worker in as much as there is work there should be break to gain relief and stress free and gain more experience and they body need rest

In my former place of work, we do have one hour lunch break, during which some of us will take a walk to stretch our legs and relax our muscles.

Its advisable to take a break immediately as you are exhausted regardless of the number of times. Go to a a cool place like a seat out to catch some nice atmospheric conditions
Ever since I've started working and been in the labour force, I've never seen the company where the brake time is more than 30 minutes no matter how challenging the office jobs are.

Our brain needs some rest medically it is advisable, at least twice during working hours or once, resting is the best thing to do during break

Well, not only humans, but even many machines also need time to rest. We cannot run a machine in a continuous manner. We humans are different from machines and we need more rest as compared to machines.

At the workplace where was employed last we only have one lunch break and that's it and at the break would only last for 30 minutes and you are off the break.
Opps I think this is not suppose because the time interval for you people to rest is just few, what type of business is this the business seems to be very tough.

Depending on how much work you have been able to cover in that day, breaks would be in varying times. If you did not do so much work, there is actually no need thinking about going for break since you ain't stressed up.

Well, not only humans, but even many machines also need time to rest. We cannot run a machine in a continuous manner. We humans are different from machines and we need more rest as compared to machines.
The only thing that a machine needs is proper maintenance when it is supposed to be carried out so that it's can keep on walking without having to delay its productivity.

As often as possible, breaks help ease stress at a point. Also if this is observed with some appetizer it will really help greatly.
There was a company where I worked last and they don't even offer anything like a break for you to rest because the entrepreneur is a very greedy human being.

There was a company where I worked last and they don't even offer anything like a break for you to rest because the entrepreneur is a very greedy human being.
Those are the type of business organisation that normally wears their workers down with hard labour , they don't have a conducive working environments for their workers.

If someone works for 4 hours, a break of 10 to 20 minutes would be appropriate. It also depends on how intense the task is.

Most white collar jobs are less stressful than manual labour but require more brain power so they may need more breaks.
One of the things that can hamper productivity is the contineous work process of engagement,rest is very neccessary as it will make one to refresh and think of better ways and strategy on the job at hand.The time lag will be very beneficial to the organisation in the long run.

I think it is very important to take a break regularly on the job. Taking a break help someone to reinvigorate the Lost energy. You will have more chance to relax your muscles and allow flow of blood around your body. I usually take a break of 30 minutes for every 2 hours on the job.

I think it is very important to take a break regularly on the job. Taking a break help someone to reinvigorate the Lost energy. You will have more chance to relax your muscles and allow flow of blood around your body. I usually take a break of 30 minutes for every 2 hours on the job.
A lot of entrepreneurs in my country actually greedy when it comes to allowing their employees to take some time off and rest and get back to working because they feel that they are being lazy.

I have taken some days of break in this forum because there is a forum that I am focusing on at present. I have to be honest that the rewards there are much higher that I get the motivation to do the posting as much as I can. But once in a while I still visit this forum.

If someone works for 4 hours, a break of 10 to 20 minutes would be appropriate. It also depends on how intense the task is.

Most white collar jobs are less stressful than manual labour but require more brain power so they may need more breaks.
How I wish it is possible for anyone to work for 4 to 10 hours in a day in Nigeria because over here you work from at least 8 a.m. till 7 p.m. and you will still not be paid well.

We should know that the human body ain't made of iron nor are we robots, even robots at some point have to be recharged so that they could be functional and not prone to system breakdown not to talk about us humans. Taking breaks should be a necessity and companies should recognize this especially when the work load for employees is much.

My kind of work is a stressful one which doesn't gives me much time from 8am innthe morning till 4pm in the afternoon , so i take a break whenever I have the opportunity .

Its advisable to take a break immediately as you are exhausted regardless of the number of times. Go to a a cool place like a seat out to catch some nice atmospheric conditions
When you have actually decided on what you are going to put your business through in such a way that account is your profit making I believe that if it's something that you can actually do.

Having breaks from your work is something that helps you get refreshed and get back to the work and keep on firing until it is time for you to close up which is why starting not completing.

My kind of work is a stressful one which doesn't gives me much time from 8am innthe morning till 4pm in the afternoon , so i take a break whenever I have the opportunity .
Personally , I believe the most jobs that I've been done in my country Nigeria it's really stressful because employers are always looking for ways to exploit their workers to the fullest.

Personally , I believe the most jobs that I've been done in my country Nigeria it's really stressful because employers are always looking for ways to exploit their workers to the fullest.
Thank God we are from the same country and you also knew and witnessed how employers always exploits their employee and make them work non stop like a slave with peanut salary.

There is a saying that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Therefore breaks are very necessary when working. It will help you refresh your brains and relax. Working all time with no break is detrimental to ones mental health.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back