What's new

How Often Does Your Bid Gets Selected On Freelancing Sites?

I manage to get about 5% of acceptance rate for every 100 bids sent on the freelance websites. There are some people who get more because they are using software to submit bids to different offers.

I've experienced several difficulties with freelance websites. Even the lower-bid tasks don't suit me for some reason, perhaps because of my lack of work or experience.

Well, this is why I prefer many websites where I can select the tasks to work as the income is easier to generate on such platforms. One such platform is Social Seos. It is a micro job site and a legit website.

I manage to get about 5% of acceptance rate for every 100 bids sent on the freelance websites. There are some people who get more because they are using software to submit bids to different offers.
5% is not really bad for a start at least do you are able to make something .you can use it to build your rating, please I would like to ask what area are you concentrating on ? I might be interested.

5% is not really bad for a start at least do you are able to make something .you can use it to build your rating, please I would like to ask what area are you concentrating on ? I might be interested.

It actually depends on the pay rate. If you are getting really low rates for jobs, the 5 percent acceptance ratio on online project bids is not worth it at all.

It actually depends on the pay rate. If you are getting really low rates for jobs, the 5 percent acceptance ratio on online project bids is not worth it at all.
But as a newbie you shouldn't expect it to be an easy path ,it is something that will work out on a gradual process, you are even lucky because there are some people that do not even have an opportunity to win a contract, when your rating is good you'll start getting a lot of offers.

I have joined Fiverr couple of years ago. I have tried my luck there as a translator and an article writer. I have never received any offer from part of a client. So, I have abandoned the site, and tried my luck elsewhere in the online money making world.

I haven't been on a freelancing site before.
One of the big reasons I hate it is my content being rejected.
I hate the feeling especially going through a lot of suffering to create it

These days I am not active on freelancer site, however, when I was active on Upwork, I had a success rate of 80 percent. IN other words, for every 100 bids, I was accepted on 80 jobs.

For every 100 biddings I sent, I usually receive about 3% conversion rate which stood at 3 biddings accepted. it is usually take a lot of time to compose and send buildings 2 over 100 clients.

I personally do not have a first hand experience, but I have got friends who told me it is really difficult getting selected because the freelancing sites are saturated.

But as a newbie you shouldn't expect it to be an easy path ,it is something that will work out on a gradual process, you are even lucky because there are some people that do not even have an opportunity to win a contract, when your rating is good you'll start getting a lot of offers.

Well, even many experienced users also have a harder time getting their bids selected because they usually compete with other experienced users and this can be challenging.

Well, even many experienced users also have a harder time getting their bids selected because they usually compete with other experienced users and this can be challenging.
Ok , in a situation like this what are the things a newbie should do to increase their chances of seeding as a freelancer because I am really interested in this even though I'm not yet fully into freelancing

Ok , in a situation like this what are the things a newbie should do to increase their chances of seeding as a freelancer because I am really interested in this even though I'm not yet fully into freelancing
I beleive that the best thing to do is for the person to build a good portfolio and profile then you can get selected,i can remember back then when I use to bid work with upwork but I hardly get selected untill someone advice me to add my work experience and build a good profile this help me get approved on so many jobs I bid you also need to complete any jobs offer to you properly if possible such employer will come back and hire you

Newbies could try working on low-paying sites first. They may try to get their work published on free, reputable platforms in order to make a reputation for themselves. They must also learn grammar in a much better way and improve their writing skills first and then build a portfolio.

I beleive that the best thing to do is for the person to build a good portfolio and profile then you can get selected,i can remember back then when I use to bid work with upwork but I hardly get selected untill someone advice me to add my work experience and build a good profile this help me get approved on so many jobs I bid you also need to complete any jobs offer to you properly if possible such employer will come back and hire you
Well I will really have to try but for now I am not yet a freelancer, but very soon I will, I will either be a graphic designer or a writer, both of them at the most suitable for me although writing sometimes sometimes can be stressful if you have a lot of offers.

I have never worked on any freelancing site's, but I believe most people earn a meaningful amount of money there. Working on freelancing sites will be a great idea to to earn extra income.

I've been with freelancer.com for a nearly one year, I've submitted countless bids as a writer, it few are selected, and those selected earned me some decent amount.

I've been with freelancer.com for a nearly one year, I've submitted countless bids as a writer, it few are selected, and those selected earned me some decent amount.
Could it be due to a high rate of competition that made it impossible for you to earn so much with them or they have geographical restrictions too.

Well not often enough and I would actually like to change that though I know it won't be easy but I am actually very sure i can do it and tgat there is way out and there is a solution

I have never tried bidding for jobs on freelancing sites like Upwork. I don't really like the idea of bidding for a project. I used to work for an online writing site where writers just click on a button to claim a writing project. The competitive environment drove that site to change its platform into one where writers now have to bid for a job. I saw one familiar topic two weeks ago and tried to bid for the first time. I lost the bid though and it reinforced my opinion about bidding.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back