What's new

How Often Does Your Bid Gets Selected On Freelancing Sites?

It has been always advised that before venturing into anything online that you subject yourself to some certain level of knowledge so that you make the best out of it.

That's true, if you have money you can use it to earn more money but a lot of people don't really understand this, you also need to have a trading capital because you can start trading.
That's true,if you want to earn money you need to have a good trading capital, just like the popular sayings no money makes no money, you need to have money before you can earn.

That's true,if you want to earn money you need to have a good trading capital, just like the popular sayings no money makes no money, you need to have money before you can earn.
That's true, I agree with that you said, if you don't have trading capital there's no way you can earn money with trading, a lot of people don't really understand this.

That's true, I agree with that you said, if you don't have trading capital there's no way you can earn money with trading, a lot of people don't really understand this.
That's just tye truth about it, if you don't have a trading capital that means you are not even ready to trade,a lot of people don't want to have all the ingredients of trading.

That's just tye truth about it, if you don't have a trading capital that means you are not even ready to trade,a lot of people don't want to have all the ingredients of trading.
That's true, having a trading capital is very important, that's were a lot of people find it difficult, but if you have your own ways it will be a good idea, but you need to have capital before you can trade.

My bid haven't been selected on all the freelancing site that I have worked on. Initially, I thought I was not doing it the right way . Later, I discovered that you would need recommendations before your gig gets notified. Some of the freelancing site also requested you to make deposit inorder to showcase your gig.
some of the top freelancing platforms like Fiverr do not need you to deposit any money before you can be able to make a bid or create a portfolio. I think only the upcoming freelancing platforms requires that.

That's true, having a trading capital is very important, that's were a lot of people find it difficult, but if you have your own ways it will be a good idea, but you need to have capital before you can trade.
That's true, if you don't have a trading capital I don't think you can earn money online, you need to have a good source of income before you can be a trader.

That's true, if you don't have a trading capital I don't think you can earn money online, you need to have a good source of income before you can be a trader.
You are right, if you have the knowledge of trading The next thing you'll need is trading capital, if you don't have the capital there's no way you can trade.

You are right, if you have the knowledge of trading The next thing you'll need is trading capital, if you don't have the capital there's no way you can trade.
That's just the fact, if you don't have a trading capital there's no way you can trade,a lot of people don't really get this especially newbies, you need to deposit money in your trading accounts before you can trade.

That's just the fact, if you don't have a trading capital there's no way you can trade,a lot of people don't really get this especially newbies, you need to deposit money in your trading accounts before you can trade.
That's just it, trading is also a business you need to have a good capital before you can start it up, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money.

That's just it, trading is also a business you need to have a good capital before you can start it up, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money.
That's true, a lot of people are not getting this right, trading is also a business, it becomes gambling when you don't know what you are doing, knowing how to trade is very important.

That's true, a lot of people are not getting this right, trading is also a business, it becomes gambling when you don't know what you are doing, knowing how to trade is very important.
Anybody who takes trading as gambling will always end up losing his or her money. I think it is very important and necessary people understand is because trading requires a lot of knowledge and strategy to succeed.

That's true, If You don't know how to trade you are not expected to invest your money on it, you need to have the full knowledge of what you are doing before Investing your money.

That's true, If You don't know how to trade you are not expected to invest your money on it, you need to have the full knowledge of what you are doing before Investing your money.
That's true, if you know how to trade this when you can invest your money on trading,a lot of people are not getting this right, that's why they lose money.

That's true, if you know how to trade this when you can invest your money on trading,a lot of people are not getting this right, that's why they lose money.
That's true, if you have the knowledge on how to trade the financial market you can invest your money and trade it,a lot of people are benefiting from this markets.

That's true, if you have the knowledge on how to trade the financial market you can invest your money and trade it,a lot of people are benefiting from this markets.
That's true, having the knowledge of what forex trading is all about is very important, it will help you to earn a considerable amount of money in trading.

That's true, having the knowledge of what forex trading is all about is very important, it will help you to earn a considerable amount of money in trading.
That's true, If you have the knowledge of what forex trading is all about you'll can earn money with it, a lot of people don't know what they are doing that's why they lose money.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back