What's new

How often does forex trading make people millionaire?

A friend told me that the best way to get better in forex trading is to trade on only one commodity and get better at it. So, if you are really good at forex trading, depending on how much you investing in your account and trade with by observing all protocol which would help you not to lose money drastically, you can become a successful rich trader in no distant time.
The fact is that even after careful analysis , people still experience loss in forex trading which affects them . I think luck do play important roles in the success of a forex trader , in addition to good market analysis. However , forex trading is very risky .

If you want to be a millionaire by forex trading, first you need to have knowledge about it. You should know how to analyze the market, have different strategies to use. Then you need a lot of capital to earn a significant profit.

The fact is that even after careful analysis , people still experience loss in forex trading which affects them . I think luck do play important roles in the success of a forex trader , in addition to good market analysis. However , forex trading is very risky .
There is no way one would trade on forex in a day and don't experience loses. It's not possible no matter the level of the trader's expertise in the art of trading. What counts the most for them is when at least 80% of their trade is positive. It covers their losses and add some profit to their accounts.

Very often, but it all depends on your investment and ability to endure and stand risk. Sometimes forex trading is very risky that is why you must monitor the market always and be able to make good predictions of the market. People who understands the business makes lot of money from the business everyday.

There are a lot of South Africans forex trader that are millionaires and there are a lot of Asians Forex traders are millionaires also,the thing is that if you even think of making a reasonable amount of money from forex up to millions then you must be ready to invest so much money in trading on forex take for example a situation in which someone invested 1 million into trading of forex and the person try everyday to make at least 10% of what he invested then obviously that person can be a millionaire in the next 5 months because he will make over 500% return of what he invested.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury

In our everyday life both young and old often make millions trading in the forex market, however profitability comes with patience, practice and your psychology to how you handle your wins and losses

There is a saying ot general consensus that forex trading is a great way to earn. I have heard but I haven't seen how forex trading made anyone a millionaire.
I am not denying that forex doesn't make someone rich, what I want to know right now before I go into forex trading, how often does forex trading make someone a millionaire because That's my objective to join forex trading.
There is no frequency or time frame as to when forex can make anyone a millionaire. Remember, that like normal business, forex has a startup capital as well and we can't compare someone who start forex with 1000$ we capital with someone who started with just 100$ or below. So becoming millionaires in forex also depends on your capital.
Post automatically merged:

There is a saying ot general consensus that forex trading is a great way to earn. I have heard but I haven't seen how forex trading made anyone a millionaire.
I am not denying that forex doesn't make someone rich, what I want to know right now before I go into forex trading, how often does forex trading make someone a millionaire because That's my objective to join forex trading.
There is no frequency or time frame as to when forex can make anyone a millionaire. Remember, that like normal business, forex has a startup capital as well and we can't compare someone who start forex with 1000$ we capital with someone who started with just 100$ or below. So becoming millionaires in forex also depends on your capital.

How often does forex trading makes someone a millionaire? Well what I can about this is that forex trading is a good and lucrative business to invest into but it has a high risk in it.

Its rare before you see anybody who as become a millionaire its rare before you see anybody becoming a millionaire. Because its like a gambling the profit you see from the forex will still be used to trade at the end of the day so where week the millions come

A well-known figure in the Forex world is that 90% of Forex retail traders do not succeed. Some publications quote failure rates as high as 95%. Regardless of the actual number, having interacted with thousands of traders over the years, I can tell you that those figures aren't far off.

Skilled traders can and do make money in this field. However, like any other occupation or career, success doesn't just happen overnight. ... The truth is that even expert traders with years of experience still encounter periodic losses.

I'm not sure about the consistency but I know of some people who made it through forex trading. If you want to make it big through forex, you have to trade big as well, so what I think people do now is like crowdfunding, they open up investment platforms where people provide the funds, and the experts trade with it then they share the profit.

I know that you know that not everyone that does or go into forex trading makes money trading in it. A lot of factors make people loose their money trading forex. While some people also make this millions trading as well

Forex trading can forever make somebody even a billionaire. Take for example, last year July 1 bitcoin was around 4 million naira and 1 Ethereum too was around 103k Naira. As of today, 1 btc is aroin 17 million naira and ethereum has grown up to 700k.

It’s about diligence and hard work. Giving one’s time and energy to something and hoping for a positive turnout makes one a professional. I’ve heard of persons that have made it big via forex and I believe if i continue doing what am doing and applying the corrections at the end I will benefit from my patience.

I can't really say how often forex trading has made someone a millionaire, but the truth for remains that forest is a very difficult trade to venture into and at the same time I have not seen anyone that achieved a lot with it.

There is no limited time as to how much time forex makes people millionaires. People are making fortune daily from forex but how much you would make is determined by your expertise in the field of forex trade and amount of capital you are trading with.

Forex do not make everybody millionaires only people who conquer their fears and stick to the right trading system that work for them. Only people who didn't give up on their way to coming a professional in trading forex become millionaires by trading forex

Assuming you become one of the most profitable people, it will take you six months a year - to trade / practice every day - until you are permanent enough to earn a steady income from the market. If you make money in the first two months, it's probably pure luck.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator