Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I visit the cinema once a month or two with my family, we usually watch an action movie since this is the only genre we all agree to watch. It is not easy to choose a movie as a family since every family member tends to have his own genre and preferences. I think that watching a movie in the cinema with your family is an extraordinary experience and I would definitely recommend it to you guys.
Furthermore going out to the cinema with your family benefits the family's contact in many ways which another good reason to do that. But what about you? How often do you visit the cinema?

I'd love to go more often but don't get the chance since my kids are too little to sit through a movie. Usually my husband and I get a sitter for my birthday and go about once or twice a year. Nowadays it's easy to stream whatever is out at the movies or shortly after it leaves, but I miss the experience.

Actually I dont visit Cinema at this point of my life because of adult Hood and the spirit of hustling to make real money. What I mean is that I now don't have time for watching movies.

I visit the cinema once a month or two with my family, we usually watch an action movie since this is the only genre we all agree to watch. It is not easy to choose a movie as a family since every family member tends to have his own genre and preferences. I think that watching a movie in the cinema with your family is an extraordinary experience and I would definitely recommend it to you guys.
Furthermore going out to the cinema with your family benefits the family's contact in many ways which another good reason to do that. But what about you? How often do you visit the cinema?
Since when they have produced a lot of home video,I don't use to go to cinema, those videos contain a lot of things that we are going to watch when we go to cinema and the number of people that go to cinema have reduced dramatically.

I don't visit the cinema often at all if I am honest, the last time I visited the cinema it was with friends from school to watch Austin Powers - Goldmember and I have not been to a cinema since mainly due to the price but also due to how far out our cinema is now. I know people that go to the cinema at least once a week to watch a movie that is being aired, it's great if you have the funds to do so and definitely can turn into a hobby but not one for me at the moment.

I do not visit the cinema too often. It will cost me almost $50 to go to a cinema and with this amount, I can stream a couple of movies. However, sometimes I do like to go to the cinema, especially when cinematic movies like Avatar are released.

Once in every two months at least I visit the cinemas! Being a movieholic I can't see myself missing out new releases. I'm not really someone who first checks the reviews before going for a movie. I just go, watch and come back with my views on the movies.

I do not visit the cinema too often. It will cost me almost $50 to go to a cinema and with this amount, I can stream a couple of movies. However, sometimes I do like to go to the cinema, especially when cinematic movies like Avatar are released.

@DigitalNomad The Economical Man 😂. Seriously, if I look at the amount of money I have spent going to watch movies at the cinema, I don't think that I would ever be open to going there again. It's costly but there's a difference in the feeling of watching at the cinema and at home streaming.

Not very often like I used to and it's a shame because I enjoyed watching movies in the theatre before 2020 and COVID. I was at the theatre last to watch The Flash new movie and it was such a disappointment. I'm going for Mission Impossible : Dead Reckoning next weekend.

I used to go weekly! When COVID hit, that really made me stop going of course because they closed down, or didn't have new movies for a period of time. I really have only gone to about 2-3 movies since 2020. I miss it and I miss the popcorn! You'd think I'd be saving money from not going every week, but I just found other places to spend the money lol.

Yeah I take my family of four and by the time my kids have had a chance to shake me down at concessions the price has usually gotten way too high compared with the experience. I like to not hold back on the fun stuff but probably should get back in my old habit of sneaking snacks in.

Last movie I saw was Seth Rogen's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the whole family loved it. All in all, we probably go 3-4 times per year (whenever there's a passably good kids movie).

I do not go too often, because our local theater sucks.

They used to be much, much better quality. But they have gone significantly downhill for the last five years or so. At one point, they had a armed gunmen in the theater that killed someone at our local Walmart. And they uh, finished the job at our theater. They used to be an employee and apparently they still had a key. They had the whole SWAT team come in with smoke bombs and everything.

And management has also gone downhill as well. They kicked my family and I out for simply bringing a water bottle with ice. We even showed them that it was just ice and insulated water bottle. I have only gone back once or twice since. They never refunded us for a movie ticket that day and they kicked us out. For water! You would think that a crucial life-giving substance would not kick you out. I understand that they sell water, but the water that they sell is not that great tasting.

I prefer to go to the big city. About an hour away. Much better quality theater, even though we do not go too often either way.

I don't get to go to the theater very often. Most of the time there are movies playing that I don't care for. Heck, I often don't get to go see the movies I want to see. I've missed out on the last 2 John Wick movies and some of the Marvel ones.

I don't visit the cinemas often, but once I am opportuned to be away from work then I can say I might be chanced to go to the cinemas. Another thing is going alone won't make movies interesting than going with your friends, family or your babe.

I haven't been to the cinema since before Covid hit, so it's been quite a while. I want to say the last movie I watched, but I honestly forgot what movie it was. I want to say Mad Max Fury Road back in 2015 was the last movie I saw in theaters. But I might be wrong. All I can say, is that it's been a while.

I go to the cinema about 4-5 times a year, and just today I am going to go, I don't go to the cinema much really because I do not usually find so many movies a year that really interest me to go see them in the cinema.

Many times I simply wait for the movies that are in the cinema to be released on streaming platforms.

Not often because we no longer have one here since they turned it into a church. So now, I wait until the movie comes on a streaming service in the comfort of my own home.

Not often because we no longer have one here since they turned it into a church. So now, I wait until the movie comes on a streaming service in the comfort of my own home.

You mean like, they sold the cinema and a church bought the place? This is very funny and surprising too unless the business wasn't booming for the company to decide and close up. You're not missing anything, it's only a little more of waiting until the movies comes out on streaming service.

You mean like, they sold the cinema and a church bought the place? This is very funny and surprising too unless the business wasn't booming for the company to decide and close up. You're not missing anything, it's only a little more of waiting until the movies comes out on streaming service.
Yes, the guy sold the cinema but it was declining anyway and a church bought it. I been in there and the church uses it well 😍 I was amazed.

Yes, the guy sold the cinema but it was declining anyway and a church bought it. I been in there and the church uses it well 😍 I was amazed.

Effects of COVID to businesses. Any business which was successful with the crowd was hurt very well by the virus. Cinema houses wasn't left out. Many people stopped going to the cinema after the lockdown was lifted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back