What's new

How often do you utilize Reddit for marketing?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know social media is very helpful in finding alternative methods for traffic. I myself use most social media sites to promote and get my sites. But, what about Reddit? I remember using Reddit many moons ago, but I dropped it because of how some redditors were treating me and my subreddit.

I guess you can't post whatever you want in your own reddit. I got some troll who would come to my subreddit and claim I was breaking the rules of my own subreddit. It was odd.

But yeah, do you find any use with Reddit?

To be frank I am not that conversant with Reddit. The social sites that I have active engagements with are Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp. However Reddit does well too in terms of marketing.

I tried using Reddit once or twice but i do not think I would be addicted to the platform because of the crowd of various opportunities that are online now and I would not be fully committed to it.

Reddit's users are known to be skeptical of traditional marketing and advertising, so it's important to be authentic and transparent in your approach. You should always try to engage with your “ customers” and it's important to be selective about the subreddits you choose to target. However, if you want to get more customers you should have an account with a lot of karma, so Redditors could see that you are a genuine person, not a bot or a new account. If you are having problems getting a lot of karma try buying a Reddit account with karma.

Reddit is not just a random place to drop your link, if you start doing that your links will be removed. IN order to market on reddit you fir need to build a reputation on the platform. I don't utilize reddit for marketing.

Reddit is something I know is popular but I do not feel it is popular for marketing purposes. With Reddit, you can't just jump on and be posting your link around as that is frowned upon and will get you some comments for doing it which can see as though it's trolling but is probably because they are referring to something else other than the rules for your sub reddit. I personally stick with Twitter and Facebook when it comes to marketing as I feel they are the sites that I get the most connection from. I am slowly building up to bringing Instagram in but Reddit is definitely not one I would use for marketing purposes.

I know social media is very helpful in finding alternative methods for traffic. I myself use most social media sites to promote and get my sites. But, what about Reddit? I remember using Reddit many moons ago, but I dropped it because of how some redditors were treating me and my subreddit.

I guess you can't post whatever you want in your own reddit. I got some troll who would come to my subreddit and claim I was breaking the rules of my own subreddit. It was odd.

Some of the social media platforms are called traffic aggregators like reddit and it was very effective for websites to aggregate traffic from these social media platforms.

I have only used ready to advertise cryptocurrency and to be honest it is actually very straight forward because there is a lot of cryptocurrency communities in the platform.

On occasion, I occasionally use Reddit for marketing. Reddit is a fantastic venue for audience engagement and for starting important topics. Prior to actually posting, it's crucial to comprehend the communities and ethos as well as the guidelines, manners, and practices.

Reddit is something I know is popular but I do not feel it is popular for marketing purposes. With Reddit, you can't just jump on and be posting your link around as that is frowned upon and will get you some comments for doing it which can see as though it's trolling but is probably because they are referring to something else other than the rules for your sub reddit. I personally stick with Twitter and Facebook when it comes to marketing as I feel they are the sites that I get the most connection from. I am slowly building up to bringing Instagram in but Reddit is definitely not one I would use for marketing purposes.
i have not even attempted to use it for the purpose of marketing but i believe it is a very strong marketing tool to use, i just go to the platform to get information and that is the only thing i do there.

It is very popular for marketing. If you check reddit, you will see there are specific threads for certain products and brands. However, the community is not a place to dump your links.

Reddit is such good platform for internet marketer and blogger. It's similar to qoura. Though, I myself, have not used reddit but those that close that are using it are bearing it's witness.

It is very popular for marketing. If you check reddit, you will see there are specific threads for certain products and brands. However, the community is not a place to dump your links.
Why would anyone go on reddit to dump unsolicited links, as people only interact with people that have dropped value on the platform and it is easier for them to market.

Why would anyone go on reddit to dump unsolicited links, as people only interact with people that have dropped value on the platform and it is easier for them to market.
Reddit is very similar to qoura. The way you promote your affliate link on qoura is the same way you promote on reddit. And some of these forum did not allow people to send messages to them.

For a lot of people marketing on reddit means sharing links. If you are a member on reddit, you will see a lot of people are just dropping links. Not just on reddit, for many people social media marketing is all about sharing links.

For a lot of people marketing on reddit means sharing links. If you are a member on reddit, you will see a lot of people are just dropping links. Not just on reddit, for many people social media marketing is all about sharing links.
true social media is about connecting with people and showcasing what you have to offer but i believe it is better to position yourself as someone of authority in any field you are, and this would easily gravitate followers to you.

Social media marketing involves two things, one, building followers and subscribers, and two, running ads to reach more people. You need to combine these two strategies to build engagements on your posts.

Reddit may be used by some people for marketing but not worldwide. If you want worldwide marketing to be effective, it is better you use social media marketing. Many people are on this platforms and have large number of users.

Have never used reddit for advertising before though, for does who make use of it, if its working for you then i think its best you keep using it. The goal here is to make good sales and increase your customer base.

I tried using Reddit once or twice but i do not think I would be addicted to the platform because of the crowd of various opportunities that are online now and I would not be fully committed to it.
Focus on the platforms that resonate with you and where you can effectively reach and engage with your target audience. Remember, it's about finding the right balance and utilizing the platforms that work best for you and your objectives.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back