What's new

How Often Do You Use Cryptocurrencies To Send And Receive Money?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Ever since cryptocurrencies are created, there are so many people who always use cryptocurrencies to send and receive cash. I always use cryptocurrency is to send coin and receive payments from online money sites. So when it comes to you, how often do you actually use cryptocurrency to send and receive coins?

I use it almost every day since many of the earnings I have online are earned through cryptocurrencies, so almost daily, it really is one of my favorite payment methods due to its simplicity and speed.

I receive all my online earnings through cryptocurrencies right now. It has become a really great payment method with no transaction fees and I can easily convert the money to my local currency.

Crypto is my favorite payment form, I frequently use crypto to send and receive money. Given an option to choose a payment form for sending and receiving payment I always choose crypto. It is not only cheap but also fast.

Since I am receiving most of my payments from posting forums in the form of cryptocurrency, I would say that it's actually something that's very regular and frequent for me. Even if I want my fiat currency, I would have to sell of some cryptocurrency coins.

Ever since cryptocurrencies are created, there are so many people who always use cryptocurrencies to send and receive cash. I always use cryptocurrency is to send coin and receive payments from online money sites. So when it comes to you, how often do you actually use cryptocurrency to send and receive coins?
I always use crypto payments, crypto currency can be a great global payment method because it is available everywhere, this is why I like crypto.

Well most of my online works has makes me to be receiving cryptocurrencies mostly after two weeks to my wallet and it is a normal thing to say once you are working online.

It has really been a very long time ever since I use cryptocurrency for transaction. I could receive some of my payments in cryptocurrency but I will immediately convert it to my local currency for saving purpose or maybe usdt but this rarely happens.
Cryptocurrency is too volatile for day-to-day transaction.

Well most of my online works has makes me to be receiving cryptocurrencies mostly after two weeks to my wallet and it is a normal thing to say once you are working online.
That is the same for me too. I receive most of my online earnings through cryptocurrencies. They are so effective for sending and receiving payments. I really enjoy their low transaction fees the most.

I use cryptocurrency always and I use it to carry out transaction and probably to send payments to people but I haven't really used it to buy any product online before.
I rather use my MasterCard or any other payment methods such as direct bank transfer.

I am afraid of using them on daily basis after government added taxes on Crypto. So I use them on really small transfers
That's actually bad that your government have taken control of the cryptocurrency market and I think that's really a situation I wouldn't wish for anyone. Is there really no way to circumvent their ruling?

That is the same for me too. I receive most of my online earnings through cryptocurrencies. They are so effective for sending and receiving payments. I really enjoy their low transaction fees the most.
Same here too, just that because of my school schedules I do not usually have much time to be working online full time and my sending and receiving payment has reduced.

I use cryptocurrency to send and receive payments. A lot of people around me use cryptocurrency, hence they can borrow money from me and pay it back as cryptocurrency.

Not really because I don't really do cryptocurrencies a lot but I admit that it's a nice payment method for those who are intrested in crypto wich is great

I don't use cryptocurrencies that often because most of my transactions doesn't require it for payment.
But recently I joined prop firm trading and it is a feasible means of payment there .

I use cryptocurrency to send and receive payments. A lot of people around me use cryptocurrency, hence they can borrow money from me and pay it back as cryptocurrency.
Are you providing like @Joshua Farrell loan services? This seems interesting but not seeing your offers on borrow with interest in any marketplace.

I use it very often because it is quite easy and fast. It has also given us the opportunity to send even to people in far places with different Fiat currency. It is quite beneficial.

I use it very often because it is quite easy and fast. It has also given us the opportunity to send even to people in far places with different Fiat currency. It is quite beneficial.
I also use this most times especially when the person I want to buy something from also makes use of cryptocurrency so it makes it easier and faster. I use it to save too

Cryptocurrency remains my favourite and I've used to as a payment processor to receive and send payment multiple times . The services is satisfactory and I think I will continue to use it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back