What's new

How often do you upgrade your forum shop?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
It's not every forum that have the feature of forum shops because the owner doesn't have the need for it. But, I believe that it's something that's important to have in any forum because it's a place where the members can chip in support towards the forum.

If you have forum shop, how often do you upgrade it?

I do not have a shop on my forums but I am thinking to add a shop, the shop I am planning will be a place where users can buy and sell digital items, including print-on-demand merch.

i believe integrating shops on your forum can add to your revenue generation and also it can potentially increase the traffic of your website as well if you set it up properly

It's not every forum that have the feature of forum shops because the owner doesn't have the need for it. But, I believe that it's something that's important to have in any forum because it's a place where the members can chip in support towards the forum.

If you have forum shop, how often do you upgrade it?

I think that a forum shop could offer many features for many members. members could gift points to each other and use it to cash out their earnings in the first place.

I don't currently have a store on my forums, but I'm considering adding one. This store will be a location where members may purchase and sell digital goods, including print-on-demand merchandise.

Upgrading your forum shop or store regularly is important to maintain the performance, security, and functionality of your site. The frequency of upgrades may vary depending on several factors, but at a minimum, it should be done at least once a year or whenever there is a major update or security patch released for the software being used.

I don't have a shop on my forum. I just do a ranking system where you unlock things as you post. So the more active you are, the more perks you get. I think it is easier this way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back