What's new

How often do you update your website security

when ever my security plugins show new updates available, I will update my plugins. I use a couple of security plugins on my websites. I also renew my security certificates every year

I don't update it all of the time though. But I do try to see that it is updated as frequently as I think fit for safety purposes. I might choose to update it say today, and conducted another update in say one months time or so

Well, this should happen as often as possible if the site is of great value to you. Hackers are everywhere they feed on weaknesses

updating a site security is a good idea to keep your site safe ,and away from intruders ,it also helps you by keeping many things,but sometimes you have to be careful while updating the security you might end up forgetting the new one you have changed

I don't own any site right now but when I decide to operate one, I think I will update it on weekly basis because of the bugs that are released to the internet everyday

I am going to see regularly but I can't say the exact interval. the reason is that I install a plugin in my website which does security update anytime it is day.

Updating website security should be down regularly. You should install necessary plugins on your website in order to protect the site from the hackers.

It is very important that you upgrade the security of your website on weekly basis in my opinion because it offers you maximum security against hackers.

I think you should not only keep your web security upto date but also back up your site regularly. Normally, your web hosting control panel manager has back up option and you can implement back up regularly.

These days that the news of cyber crimes and attack are everywhere online it is very important to regularly update the security of a website in order not to be a victim of the attack. There different kinds of cyber attacks being launched against websites the common example is denial of service (DOS).

I think that website security is very important and that should be updated on a weekly basis at the very least because there are constant developments that are happening with viruses and malware.

I updated my website at least once In a week. Blog or website need to updated regularly, especially as a beginner. You will face a lot things in blog if you don't do it here. So I only call the two members to come because non much contact.

Normally it is good idea to have regular check up of website including any security alerts which I need to fix it and fix the bugs if something is not proper. Also regular updates all themes and plugins to avoid any dark area.

I make it an habit to always update my blog security settings because I don't want to run any risk of there being any attack on my blog site because I have invested a lot on that blog.

In order to update the security of a website, you would need to change its design, add an anti-phishing extension, and make it more difficult to take over.

You should make sure your site doesn't use default passwords that are publicly available or easily guessed or store passwords in plain text.

To update your website security, you need to do the following:
- Update your software regularly;
- Perform regular website backups and store the data in another data center, preferably in a physically secure location;
- Implement a Google Authenticator login;
- Implement two-factor authentication;- Use SSL encryption.

Regarding security, you should have a password or passcode on your phone and laptop, don't use the same password for everything, and don't share anyone's social media account.

Update website security is up to hoster you have to pay for security options and hoster securises your hosting instead of head acke to securise his website, what is up to you if you are devellopping on VPS you have to have non hackable code means that handle SQL statement with prepared statement like if you are using PHPMyAdmin and PostGreSQL or how is making a filter when storing images to GridFSStorage so there is a mechanism to follow to check that it is really an image or video or audio or PDF before store to mongodb database, to make sessions with jwt-redis session, to make also backlink unavailable to prevent form resubmission, to make redirection algorithm if you are using angularjs and a build of your react code if visitor visit a page then there will be a redirection from build to this page not 404 not found error, all theses steps may require a security team with you to study all these cases as when devellop alone you may miss many security steps.

Updating website's security settings is really crucial. This is because there are many new kinds of malware that are being created in order to hack websites and blogs.

Although I don't actually have a website to update, I can recommend that you do so at least twice a month in order to keep your website operating smoothly and secure.

I don't have a website right now, but I update it very often because there are so many hacks going on.Be safe and secure when trading websites in this 21st century. is recommended.

you site security you should be of great concern to you as an individual, you should periodically update your site security, i suggest giving yourself a time frame and also doing it if you observe some breach.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back