Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How often would you say you update your websites security? I try to update a few times a month, as there is a lot of changing aspects of the internet. One day you're safe and the next, they figure out how to hack the site. So it's something I take really seriously. I update my site once a month. What about you?

Well well I do not have a website for now and I don't know how this is done, I think a website should be updated frequently to avoid any possible damage by hackers, it is absolutely necessary in a website that involve a large number of people's details.

I installed security option in my hosting which cost me $24/year and it scans my website everyday and I also do security scan through Wordpress plugin which make sure that my website is safe.

Updating website security is key. I would say once a month or twice is enough, also you could run a diagnostics once in a while as well.

Actually I don't have a website to update but i can say every month you can update your website twice or More, so that it could run very well and you make sure that your website is safe.

I don't have any websites for now but if I have, I will try to make updating the security a priority because activites of hackers nowadays are very rampant and one needs to be careful.

Like seriously I don't have a website right now to update the security aspect,but if possible I have one tomorrow I will be updating it every two two weeks just to be sure that any hacker haven't penetrate tho.
How often would you say you update your websites security? I try to update a few times a month, as there is a lot of changing aspects of the internet. One day you're safe and the next, they figure out how to hack the site. So it's something I take really seriously. I update my site once a month. What about you?

I don't keep track of how often my site security is updated. I paid for the service, it is done by my host. All i have to do on my end is to ensure i have safe access anytime i log in.

I make sure to use a very strong security update system that makes me to stay for Over 2 or 3 months without bothering about any issue regarding security.

I came to this thread looking for answers. I do not have a website and I wanted to know how often I should look after my website security. Thanks for the answers.

I dont have a site but i believe the security of the site is something that should not be taken lightly and should be done constantly and as much as possible

I make it an habit to always update my blog security settings because I don't want to run any risk of there being any attack on my blog site because I have invested a lot on that blog.

These days that the news of cyber crimes and attack are everywhere online it is very important to regularly update the security of a website in order not to be a victim of the attack. There different kinds of cyber attacks being launched against websites the common example is denial of service (DOS).

Well it's important to always update ones website security always so as not to fall victim to hackers and scams, as security isn't something to be taken lightly at all

Update website security is up to hoster you have to pay for security options and hoster securises your hosting instead of head acke to securise his website, what is up to you if you are devellopping on VPS you have to have non hackable code means that handle SQL statement with prepared statement like if you are using PHPMyAdmin and PostGreSQL or how is making a filter when storing images to GridFSStorage so there is a mechanism to follow to check that it is really an image or video or audio or PDF before store to mongodb database, to make sessions with jwt-redis session, to make also backlink unavailable to prevent form resubmission, to make redirection algorithm if you are using angularjs and a build of your react code if visitor visit a page then there will be a redirection from build to this page not 404 not found error, all theses steps may require a security team with you to study all these cases as when devellop alone you may miss many security steps.

I recommend you update it every month if possible even though i don't have a website but the security if website is very important.

I really don't update my website security because of the fact that the domain name and hosting I'm using comes with SSL certificate and it's them that handle the security of the website

Right now I don't have any website, but since one website I started have been hacked then, I decided right there that any website I open again will be secured and the security will be updated every now and then, even if possible every two days.

I currently don't have a website but I did I would update it very often because of the level of hacking going around. It's better to be safe and secure when dealing website in this 21century.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back