What's new

How often do you update your website layout?

I rarely update how my website looks in terms of the layout except I am introducing newer features on the site, that is only when I would make some changes on the website outlook.

When it comes to website layouts, I feel as if it's important to change the layouts on a regular basis (every 6 months to 1 year). The reason I feel it is important is that you want to keep your members entertained, therefore, upgrading your layout to a more modern design would help that process. You should think of your website's layout as the electronics industry, they are always progressing and modernizing to see who can make something better before the competition. Personally, I change my website layout once every 6 months to 1 year.

When it comes to website layouts, I feel as if it's important to change the layouts on a regular basis (every 6 months to 1 year). The reason I feel it is important is that you want to keep your members entertained, therefore, upgrading your layout to a more modern design would help that process. You should think of your website's layout as the electronics industry, they are always progressing and modernizing to see who can make something better before the competition. Personally, I change my website layout once every 6 months to 1 year.

Well, according to me, keeping your audience entertained is very important. However, I would entertain by focusing on the quality of the content that I publish daily. I would rather create a really professional website.

I think more than the layout, you need to update your website with the latest version of the software, add ons and plugins, If you change layout too often, you will only confuse your visitors.

To update a website, I think the easiest way is to create a calendar you would always use to update the website , so as not to forget your timetable and make your website attractive.

To update a website, I think the easiest way is to create a calendar you would always use to update the website , so as not to forget your timetable and make your website attractive.

Creating a calendar may not be that important. However, updating the design of your website in the best manner each year might be important. I consider great content much important, but Google may also require you to upgrade the design of your unattractive site in order to get monetised.

Websites needs to be updated, but I can say it depends on the type of website you are managing, for me I think it's a good idea to be updating your website every month.

If a layout is good and pretty I am ready to keep it lifetime but if there is some missing features or not having good impact on seeing then update it ofthen.

This is something that is very critical because you can end up confusing people and then increasing your bounce rate. I always try to change them at least once every six months but it is just minimum.

If a layout is good and pretty I am ready to keep it lifetime but if there is some missing features or not having good impact on seeing then update it ofthen.

Updating the website could be crucial sometimes. If you think that your website's theme or layout needs to be updated with the passage of time, then you could update it. However, not all the people may like the new changes.

Normally I update my website design once but do minor changes here and their but can update if needed specially when I feel website needs new look and have traffic drops significantly.

I try and update my website often but try not to change the actual layout as that could make some people angry since they are used to a simple design and new changes could confuse them
If you're already getting large traffics to your website, there is really no need to change it's layout. Changing of website layout could make you lose some users who are regularly visiting website.

Updating the website each and every time could confuse and even irritate your visitors. This is why I would never recommend anyone to do it in an excessive manner.

Updating the website each and every time could confuse and even irritate your visitors. This is why I would never recommend anyone to do it in an excessive manner.

Many people usually get addicted to the old layout and this is why they might never like the new layout. Sometimes, new layouts or designs may not be that much attractive.

Some people switch up the design of their website every few months, while others stick with the same design for years.
Although adopting new technologies is a smart step, altering your website's design too soon, particularly if you don't keep the same URLs, can harm your search engine rating.

When it comes to a website there are changes that should be made on the website in terms of the layout and i feel that this is an important part of any design or website that is being operated, because this will give you a fresh look to the website and people tend to respond to this when they see that there are changes because it does not become boring and mundane. How often do you update your website layout, and what do you use to decide on the changes?
The site may become quite monotonous after some time, however you can make tiny changes sans overhauling the complete design. Perhaps a simple image adjustment might make things appear new.

The site may become quite monotonous after some time, however you can make tiny changes sans overhauling the complete design. Perhaps a simple image adjustment might make things appear new.

The fact remains that some people may like the new look of the site but not all the people may like it. Do you think a poll should be conducted and members should be allowed to vote in this regards?

The fact remains that some people may like the new look of the site but not all the people may like it. Do you think a poll should be conducted and members should be allowed to vote in this regards?
This is a clever proposition that you have touched on. I think that holding a poll is a good idea to engage the viewers and get a fair idea through votes, on their views regarding the aesthetic side of your website.

This is a clever proposition that you have touched on. I think that holding a poll is a good idea to engage the viewers and get a fair idea through votes, on their views regarding the aesthetic side of your website.

Regardless of that, I still think that a website should not change the layout of the site all the time. There are many old sites that look like they were created in the early 1990s, but they still look pretty cool.

Well really do believe and agree with you on this and i think that if you are able to change the appearance it can be great. On some forums users can do this themselves and i do it to change up the look while i am on there.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back