What's new

How often do you update your website layout?

Regardless of that, I still think that a website should not change the layout of the site all the time. There are many old sites that look like they were created in the early 1990s, but they still look pretty cool.
This is also true because some websites have had an iconic design which many users have related to for a long period, so in this case, changing such a simplistic design could put viewers off.

Well really do believe and agree with you on this and i think that if you are able to change the appearance it can be great. On some forums users can do this themselves and i do it to change up the look while i am on there.

I think that the website layout should not always be changed. There is a website called Online book club. It looks like an old website, but still its layout and theme are professional and attractive.

When it comes to a website there are changes that should be made on the website in terms of the layout and i feel that this is an important part of any design or website that is being operated, because this will give you a fresh look to the website and people tend to respond to this when they see that there are changes because it does not become boring and mundane. How often do you update your website layout, and what do you use to decide on the changes?
I think daily many changes cause disruption in work, so we should stay with the same changes as we started with that theme or color they are a suitable for workers that's why they are coming over here to work.

When it comes to a website there are changes that should be made on the website in terms of the layout and i feel that this is an important part of any design or website that is being operated, because this will give you a fresh look to the website and people tend to respond to this when they see that there are changes because it does not become boring and mundane. How often do you update your website layout, and what do you use to decide on the changes?
I think minor changes can be made to the layout from time to time in order to give the website an aesthetic refresh. Some colourful features can be added to update how the website looks

This is also true because some websites have had an iconic design which many users have related to for a long period, so in this case, changing such a simplistic design could put viewers off.

I think that the design of any kind of website may play a very important role. I have forgotten the names of many websites, but I can still remember their designs.

I think that the design of any kind of website may play a very important role. I have forgotten the names of many websites, but I can still remember their designs.
Websites which are designed exquisitely tend to remain in the minds of visitors. They also spread the words to friends and other like-minded individuals and this generates more traffic for your website

Some people change the layout of their website every few months, while others keep the same layout for years. Embracing technological change is a smart move, but changing the layout of your site too soon can negatively impact your search engine rankings, especially if you don't keep the same URLs.

it is very true that if you are not a tech person to change your website layout would be very difficult for you, as you might end up destroying your website but you can learn how from youtube tutorial

Updating the website each and every time could confuse and even irritate your visitors. This is why I would never recommend anyone to do it in an excessive manner.
of course it should not be done excessively because it will make your website look very childish. I think doing that every 6 months or every year is not a bad idea. It is always important to upgrade.

It all depends on the owner of the website. It could be monthly or yearly. Changing the layout of a website might be difficult and so i feel it's better to change it yearly or once in two years.

I don't like updating m,y website layout frequently. I am the kind of person who once settled with the layout likes to use the same layout for a long time. Some of my websites have had the same layout since they were created about 6 years ago.

of course it should not be done excessively because it will make your website look very childish. I think doing that every 6 months or every year is not a bad idea. It is always important to upgrade.

I think that sometimes, updating the website may not even be required in the first place. This is because people may actually like and prefer your old website. What do you think?

I think that sometimes, updating the website may not even be required in the first place. This is because people may actually like and prefer your old website. What do you think?
If you have a lot of readers you can conduct a brief opinion poll and ask them to choose whether to keep the old look or do a new one. That way you'll be able to determine.

If you have a lot of readers you can conduct a brief opinion poll and ask them to choose whether to keep the old look or do a new one. That way you'll be able to determine.

Well, polling is a great way to seek the opinion of people. However, in the end it would be the owner's decision to apply the right kind of design required for the website.

Well, polling is a great way to seek the opinion of people. However, in the end it would be the owner's decision to apply the right kind of design required for the website.
of course the owner is the person that will apply what he or she thinks is right for his or her blog. But at the end of the day what the readers think is something that should be put into consideration.
of course the owner is the person that will apply what he or she thinks is right for his or her blog. But at the end of the day what the readers think is something that should be put into consideration.

It is typically advised that you refresh the layout of your website at least once per year or so, based on the kind of site and how frequently information is published. Furthermore, it is critical to keep your website's appearance current with the newest technological advances and trends to make sure it remains aesthetically impressive, user-friendly, and safe. Once you make modifications to the design of your website, you should verify it across numerous browsers and devices to confirm that everything is functioning correctly.

The frequency of updating a website's layout depends on various factors such as business goals, user feedback, technology advancements, and competition. Some businesses update their website layout frequently to keep up with the latest design trends, while others may only update it once every few years. It ultimately depends on the needs and goals of the business.I usually update it on an average after every 3 months.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back