What's new

How often do you update the footer of your site to stay up to date?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I feel like the footer is a great place to advertise yourself, from the about section, social links, and so on. I think it's a one stop shop for what's important on a site. Including the terms, privacy policy, etc. Stuff like that. Anyway, do you keep this section up to date? I try to keep it up to date as close as I possibly can. What about you?

I feel like the footer is a great place to advertise yourself, from the about section, social links, and so on. I think it's a one stop shop for what's important on a site. Including the terms, privacy policy, etc. Stuff like that. Anyway, do you keep this section up to date? I try to keep it up to date as close as I possibly can. What about you?

Professional companies may always need to maintain their website footer. This also includes having "About Us" page, address, contact details, etc. You may not need to update or change your footer all the time.

Generally, the frequency of updating the footer of a website depends on the nature of the information contained within it and the specific needs of the website owner.

If the content within your footer remains the same, with no significant changes in legal requirements, contact information, or copyright details, you may not need to update it frequently.

As a general guideline, it's recommended to review and update your website's footer at least once every few months, even if there are no significant changes. This periodic check ensures that the information remains accurate and up to date. However, it's always a good idea to keep an eye on any changes happening within your organization or industry and update the footer accordingly to maintain a professional and current online presence.

To the best of my knowledge I believe that it is very important for you to always keep that section of your website always updated because most people usually go there to get vital information about your website and they need to stay up-to-date always.

I use the footer for important links on my website, recent posts, recent comments, about us page, trending posts, etc. The content on the footer changes according to the changes on the website, for instance, if there is a new comment, a new post, etc. I do not manually change my footer section too often.

Professional companies may always need to maintain their website footer. This also includes having "About Us" page, address, contact details, etc. You may not need to update or change your footer all the time.

It's very important to always update the information on About Us page, address, contact details immediately there's change in them. This will help you not to have your customers hit a dead end when they use the tab for reach you.

Though I'm not website defined neither I'm I a developer but I've created several blogs using different online platforms like blogger.com etc. There is a provision for updating the entire content of the blog on all of these platforms.

I use the footer for important links on my website, recent posts, recent comments, about us page, trending posts, etc. The content on the footer changes according to the changes on the website, for instance, if there is a new comment, a new post, etc. I do not manually change my footer section too often.

As far as I'm concerned, it's when there's a major changes that's been made a website owner should look at working the website footer. Unnecessary changes there would look unprofessional in my opinion. It's not something I would do.

It serves as a centralized location for important links, such as the About section, social media profiles, terms and conditions, and privacy policy. Keeping this section updated helps visitors easily access relevant information and adds to the overall professionalism of your site. By ensuring that the footer remains current, you demonstrate that you value transparency and provide a reliable user experience.

It serves as a centralized location for important links, such as the About section, social media profiles, terms and conditions, and privacy policy. Keeping this section updated helps visitors easily access relevant information and adds to the overall professionalism of your site. By ensuring that the footer remains current, you demonstrate that you value transparency and provide a reliable user experience.

Once there is any need for you to update such section on your website, I believe it is right for you to do it immediately without wasting time because any delay will most likely affect the information someone is going to make use of when they access your website.

It's very important to always update the information on About Us page, address, contact details immediately there's change in them. This will help you not to have your customers hit a dead end when they use the tab for reach you.

When it comes to Google Adsense advertisement, the very first thing they consider is pages like "About Us", "Contact Us", etc. They must be updated and the terms and conditions page must also be updated as well. Otherwise, they may not approve your website for monetisation.

When it comes to Google Adsense advertisement, the very first thing they consider is pages like "About Us", "Contact Us", etc. They must be updated and the terms and conditions page must also be updated as well. Otherwise, they may not approve your website for monetisation.

Google can be a real pain with how they run their Adsense account. RIF suffered so much at their hands when it was used to monetize the website. They kept suspending the account till they finally banned it. Even when everything about the website was updated, it didn't change anything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back