Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I personally eat fast food like once in a week or even once in two weeks, because it is not healthy and because the prices rised after the war in Ukraine so it doesn't really worth the money. Fast food is really scrumptious and can be nice to eat when you are watching a movie or a series and it can literally make your day.
I think that many others in Israel and in other countries where the food prices rised don't order fast food just because of it's price. But what about you how often do you order fast food?

I hate to admit it but I do it for 5x a week. I hope to be able to prepare my own meal soon because I feel guilty of this unhealthy and expensive lifestyle of mine.

I can't even remember the last time I ordered or ate fast food, it's been a very long time. First the strength to go get, they are even getting expensive and I even prefer cooking the meals at home

I personally eat fast food like once in a week or even once in two weeks, because it is not healthy and because the prices rised after the war in Ukraine so it doesn't really worth the money. Fast food is really scrumptious and can be nice to eat when you are watching a movie or a series and it can literally make your day.
I think that many others in Israel and in other countries where the food prices rised don't order fast food just because of it's price. But what about you how often do you order fast food?
I rarely order fast food. The only time I do is when I'm traveling, because it's easy to stop by a drive-thru and get something quick. Otherwise, I tend to make my own meals at home or go out for something else.

I just prefer the taste of home-cooked meals and restaurants that have more variety. But other people might have different preferences, and that's okay! It all comes down to what makes each person feel good about how they eat.

I personally I don't use to eat fast food because of the spices they use is not much to my taste. And also they use too much vegetable oil which I don't use to eat.

If I am able to and I have the funds to do so, I will order and eat fast food once a week only and for the rest of the week I cook meals. This is for two reasons, the first is that it can be quite costly to order and eat fast food all the time, and buying ingredients and making from scratch is a lot cheaper and secondly, it's not healthy to order and eat fast food too often but to more have it as a treat every once in a while.

Yeah definitely most fast foods are not healthy and I am always trying to avoid them but sometimes when I am with my friends I have to eat otherwise I avoid.

I hate to admit it but I do it for 5x a week. I hope to be able to prepare my own meal soon because I feel guilty of this unhealthy and expensive lifestyle of mine.

It is an expensive lifestyle that I am not cool with yet. I mean, it makes no sense for me to be eating out daily when I should save more cost by eating at home most of the time. I knew how much I spent yesterday eating out, and I felt guilty of it.

Fast food isn't what I love to eat often. When I can cook and I have the time to cook, I don't need to order for fast food regularly. I order for fast food when I couldn't make my food in the morning to take with me to work.

Not very often, main reason is because I live in a small down that's like 30-40 min away from most fast food joints and we rarely go out to them because we're cheap about gas money. Plus I haven't wanted fast food. It's mostly not healthy for you, so I tend to skip it. I do like McDonald alot. Now I'm craving a meal and a chocolate shake. :D

Fortunately, I am the kind of person that knows how to cook almost any kind of food that I decided to cook because my mother taught me very well when it comes to preparing food. This is the reason why I don't usually order restaurants food because when I am hungry, I know how to go to the kitchen and whip up a very good meal for myself.

I live in Ukraine and it's really because of the price increase that I stopped ordering fast food even less because it breaks my monthly budget. I used to order once a week in order to be happy about the end of the working week. And now I do it 2 times less often

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back