What's new

How often do you keep track of your investments?

That is great for you. Investing online makes it so easy to check up on them. This is because you can just open it anytime and wherever you are just on your phone.
Yeah it almost takes 4 seconds to check everyday at least once. I am keeping my eye on these sites because I have fear of losing money that I have invested in some investment sites.

The best way to keep track of a business is just to have a supervisor for it so that when you go for your own personal business the supervisor will be the one handling your business for you

All my investment are basically online and I just need to be In touch with my phone In order to keep track of them.
That is the biggest advantage of investors in the internet. You can monitor your investments not only every day but even once in a while. Some crypto investors I know are checking the market prices every hour. That is kind of outrageous but they are really doing that.

No matter how busy I want think I am i alwys make time to see what is going on a round all of my business activities wherever I have them running. Though I have a couple of people on ground to keep an eye in things, i still monitor then regardless

Well I check the bitcoin price from time to time to see whether there is an increase or decrease. I didn't invested a lot of money on this unlike some others, but the money I used on it is a hard earned.
The reason why i mostly engage in the online virtual currency is to be able to save some substantial amount for the future,reason i just check on my investment on a weekly basis to see how it has appriciated.

All my investment are basically online and I just need to be In touch with my phone In order to keep track of them.
My wife's former boss is addicted to stocks. I think she has more than 10 types of stocks for her investment. She would be monitoring her stocks in the morning and again in the afternoon that takes her about 30 minutes because she is taking down notes. For her it is like a game maybe.

I normally just try to set a stop loss and then leave the trade to run in order to avoid panicking so are usually analyse my trade at the end of every week.

I normally just try to set a stop loss and then leave the trade to run in order to avoid panicking so are usually analyse my trade at the end of every week.
Its normally to keep track of your investment almost every opportunity you have in coming online to check the status, always know how your investment is fairing everytime.

What I do or try to do would be to group same type of investments in a single portfolio or try to get same company to handle those.
Investments like mutual funds, stocks, bonds and other financial instruments would she likely handled by same company.

I ensure that I carryout a routine check on all the transactions done on a daily basis. This is the only method I use in monitoring my business .

When it comes to cryptocurrencies trading investments, you cannot ignore it for more than 1 hour if you don't want to lose your money, you have to keep tracking it till you are satisfied with the trade to close it.

I am a newbie crypto investor and I keep a record of my investments almost daily because I trade daily in crypto and crypto traders need to monitor crypto prices just like stock traders do.

If you don't track all your investment is going to be very difficult for you to know the ones that you're supposed to pull the plug on because they are no longer viable for you to still leave active in order for you not to lose my money.

The best way to keep track of a business is just to have a supervisor for it so that when you go for your own personal business the supervisor will be the one handling your business for you
That is right. When you are so busy with other things, it is best to have someone else managing your investments or business. That way, you have them running despite your being busy.

Because I have planned long-term investment so I don't need to track the investment every day, but indirectly if I open the trading platform I will know the change in the value of my investment.

It is very important that you always track all of your investment on daily basis because it is what guarantees you're not losing money in any investment that is no longer viable for you to still be in it.

As a business man the same way I will watch over my family is the same way I will keep watch over my business, because my investment is my joy

As a business man the same way I will watch over my family is the same way I will keep watch over my business, because my investment is my joy
Some people hire business professional to help them to keep track of all their businesses and investments to avoid forgetting and losing one to criminals.

Because I have planned long-term investment so I don't need to track the investment every day, but indirectly if I open the trading platform I will know the change in the value of my investment.
That is a great flexibility to have. Your type of investment will dictate how regular you need to monitor. So it is best to know this and make a plan on how you will be measuring your progress.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back