What's new

How often do you keep track of your investments?

I’ve not become an investor but i think any investor should be checking on their investment whether it’s generating revenue or it’s not.You can’t know the right thing to do if you’re not checking on it
I keep track of my investment quarterly while others may likey keep track of their business yearly. This is to know whether the business is running into lost or you are earning

Depending on the type of investment you're talking about. I keep track ofy online stores all the time. And I keep track of my cryptocurrencies investment portfolio a few times weekly for the long term portfolios

Depending on the type of investment you're talking about. I keep track ofy online stores all the time. And I keep track of my cryptocurrencies investment portfolio a few times weekly for the long term portfolios
I keep track of my investments every month to check the improvement development of the business to see whether I am running into lost or making wave.

It might not really be easy for me to keep track of your investment since have a lot of responsibility because you may not have time to do it, any investment I am doing Is digital and I do not have keep track of them since they are always there.

It might not really be easy for me to keep track of your investment since have a lot of responsibility because you may not have time to do it, any investment I am doing Is digital and I do not have keep track of them since they are always there.
Since you are involved in digital investment it is very easy to keep track of such investments with the help of technology either with your smart phones or with your computer anywhere that you go.

Since you are involved in digital investment it is very easy to keep track of such investments with the help of technology either with your smart phones or with your computer anywhere that you go.
Most of the cryptocurrency investment have started doing i am doing for long-term investment and I don't really need to check my wallet all the time, I do not even have enough time for constantly checking of my wallet

I actually keep track of my investment in different sites once or twice a day at least till the day I get profit from the site. Like I have invested in Binance savings , Juicyfields , and browse these sites at least once daily.

Most of the cryptocurrency investment have started doing i am doing for long-term investment and I don't really need to check my wallet all the time, I do not even have enough time for constantly checking of my wallet
Sometimes you can't just help it than to check your wallet once in a while to know that your cryptocurrencies are save and complete. Some people lost their cryptocurrency due to negligence like this.

Sometimes you can't just help it than to check your wallet once in a while to know that your cryptocurrencies are save and complete. Some people lost their cryptocurrency due to negligence like this.
Negligence of cryptocurrency in the wallet do not make it to lost, because if there are a lot of people that buy cryptocurrency and save it in their wallet without visiting it for years and they still come back to see it the exactly amount.

I do my best to follow up on ally Investment as closely as I possibly can. I also do some accounting checks and balances to see how things agree with my investment most times too

I do my best to follow up on ally Investment as closely as I possibly can. I also do some accounting checks and balances to see how things agree with my investment most times too
We have friends who own various stocks. They are monitoring the prices every day like it is a game or gambling. They feel good when the price increases but feel bad when the price drops. But they seldom sell their stocks. They are just using the stocks to entertain themselves.

I invest the little money I made online in cryptocurrency and I have been checking it often and all the time to make sure that my coins are all in good condition, apart from that there is no other special thing I do with my investment for now.

No matter how busy you are,if it's your blood and sweat money, you will always have time to check on your investment

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?

Seriously, it's very important that you keep a very good track of all your investments because they are your hard earned money that would be lost if you don't follow it up.

Because i invested to get profit i keep eyes on my investment every day to monitor and make sure i get the best out of it unless if its not online then i don't keep much eyes on it.

I actually keep track of my investment in different sites once or twice a day at least till the day I get profit from the site. Like I have invested in Binance savings , Juicyfields , and browse these sites at least once daily.
That is great for you. Investing online makes it so easy to check up on them. This is because you can just open it anytime and wherever you are just on your phone.

I think it depends on the type of business you invested in, if you invested on cryptocurrency. Then you will need to be tracking it daily to see if the price is higher so you can withdraw. I think cryptocurrency is the best investment someone can invest on right now

It's very important that we monitor our investments both offline and online, that way we know how the investment is faring, you can just create a short cut of the page on your home page if it's online investment then just click and check evwryday

It is good to check on our investments to know the ones that are doing well and the ones that are making lost. Then we will know which one to continue and to stop. And also to know how to make the ones that are lossing start to gain profits

I keep track of my online investment at least three times in a week just to be sure the investment is doing well and to avoid scammers , and there are some that needs checking everydayl

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back