What's new

How often do you keep track of your investments?

I do not keep a single record of what I invest on because most of my investment are digital investment, there is no need to keep record because everything is just on the online world and I can access it anytime any day as far as there is internet connection.

Most of my investment are online, I keep track of all of them with the help of my mobile phone anytime I wish to check on them except for a few offline investment that I have which I keep a daily book of record of sales and expenses to check how the business is progressing.

Not that often, and I regretted that. Once, I didn't have time to monitor the prices of some coins and that led me to a few loss but fortunately, it's not much. Though it depends on what kind of investments you've made.

I don't have time to be keeping track of my investment because I only invest in digital assets and there is no need for me to constantly keep tracked on it because everything is there and I am considering investing for a period of more than two years.

Since most of my investments are online, I have the opportunity to track them every time not all though. Cos some are for long-term purposes so I don't go there. But for some, am constantly monitoring them.

This is nice, but if you have grown up children, then you can also get them involved in your business so that they don't stay idle. I think it's also a better way to keep track of your investments.
I keep track of my investment on a daily basis to know how the business operates and ways by which I can be able to make amendments in terms of risk management

Personally, I don't have any serious investment that needs serious monitoring for now. I just have some amount of money in some few popular coins and they don't need much monitoring. I just watch the ups and down of the market and buy or sell if need be. But it is advisable to put up the amount of investment one can monitor. It is just my opinion.

Personally, I don't have any serious investment that needs serious monitoring for now. I just have some amount of money in some few popular coins and they don't need much monitoring. I just watch the ups and down of the market and buy or sell if need be. But it is advisable to put up the amount of investment one can monitor. It is just my opinion.
Putting a stop loss on one's investment like in crypto currencies would also be helpful in avoiding the case where we would always be monitoring our investments.

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?
As an investor and a business man that invested in a particular business, its necessary to keep monitoring the investment as it keeps going until the end of the investment that you collect your earnings.

Putting a stop loss on one's investment like in crypto currencies would also be helpful in avoiding the case where we would always be monitoring our investments.
I have been hearing people talking about stop loss but not everyone knows how it works or how to set it up. Even me I don't know how to set it up. I think I will have to learn to set it up so that my crypto can be there trading while I face other things. Thanks for staring.

I have been hearing people talking about stop loss but not everyone knows how it works or how to set it up. Even me I don't know how to set it up. I think I will have to learn to set it up so that my crypto can be there trading while I face other things. Thanks for staring.
I am just hearing this for the first time in my life, if stop loss really exist then their will be hope for the constant loss in the crypto currency investment , I will try to set it up if I know about it.

You're welcome. Using YouTube video guides to learn is even the best way to understand it. It helps a lot and you won't lose much or your earninngs.

I do not keep track of my investment because I already know the amount of money I invest and they are all in my record, I've invested and I forgotten about the investment until the the investment is matured and is ready to be harvested.

I don't have time to be keeping track of my investment because I only invest in digital assets and there is no need for me to constantly keep tracked on it because everything is there and I am considering investing for a period of more than two years.
Digital investments are very easy to monitor. Accessibility to investments is very fast and easy. Stocks, cryptocurrencies are very good example of digital investments. Unlike the paper and asset investment, digital investment provides you with opportunity to minimize your loss. For example, your investment is scheduled for a minimum of 2 years, tho it doesn’t mean you can’t decide to pull out whenever you want, you can. This is the power digital investments offers. You’ll have control over your investment from any location around the globe.

Any investment made around crypto, is kept unchecked for long time. I'm not the one who make investment and regularly chevk, it, their is no point for that.

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?
personally if I have any high risk investments, I do not really keep track of it every time once I am sure of its security, but like once in two days sometimes I try to check my balance to know how it's going.

I do not have any investment now because all my money goes into my bank account,I was thinking of investing in cryptocurrency but the cryptocurrency I am seeing now is not reliable because there was a time the price of bitcoins was 60,000 dollars but now it's 30,000.

All the time I keep an eye on my investment, because I don't want to be on the wrong receiving end. I invested to reap values not loss.
The rate at which a monitor my investments beyond normal because when I bought SHIB cryptocurrency I was opening my wallet every single day just to check up on it.

The rate at which a monitor my investments beyond normal because when I bought SHIB cryptocurrency I was opening my wallet every single day just to check up on it.
Lol, did you notice any improvement when you where constantly checking it?? I don't check my coins stored in the wallet, but i usually check the market. So it will enable know the value of my coins in the wallet.

I’ve not become an investor but i think any investor should be checking on their investment whether it’s generating revenue or it’s not.You can’t know the right thing to do if you’re not checking on it

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back