What's new

How often do you keep track of your investments?

While if you have invested any form you need to be sound about they business and innovation related to it because if don't welcome change and risk bearing you may hardly grow

Although am not yet really into numerous business. But I have some couple of online business that I do and I make sure that I keep their track each and follow them up properly.

For each investment that I make I keep a document and refer to it on daily basis because I can't afford to get a loss from something huge.

Keep tracking the business depends on the type of the business you do, for instance rearing of the birds, fish needs tracking everyday while there some kind of the just need to be tracked once in a month
Post automatically merged:

Keep tracking the business depends on the type of the business you do, for instance rearing of the birds, fish needs tracking everyday while there some kind of the just need to be tracked once in a mon

I think i keep track almost every week or month ,so I can know the investment I have made and the interest I have gained from that particular day and how to increase my investment

One way is to set up a schedule for monitoring the various investments. This you can do based on the different dates of maturity. If it is in Cryptos, then you have to pick certain times to do that depending on if you are on a long or short term investment.

I keep track of my business and investment in virtually every day. This helps me to detect if there is anything going wrong with the business. I will be able to take fast action and correct the problem before it goes out of hand.

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?
For people who have multiple investments, I think technology has come up in some ways to help them, because there are apps that can allow you have all investments in one folder, and keep you updated on their progress.

Every time I keep in my mind that where I am going to invest. I think if you have a proper awareness that where you going to invest then that will be profitable otherwise, you lost your investment.

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?
I have an offline investment.
I keep track of my investment through proper record keeping.
i do not run multiple businesses, so it is a lot easier to keep track on my investment.

I don't have an investment of any kind neither do i have a job. My uncle then made some investments and also had a job, he normally keeps tracks of these investments when he gets back from work in the evening.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back