What's new

How often do you help people financially?

I don't really have time to help anyone financially, nowadays a lot of people are so ungrateful ,the reason I'm saying this is because I have been in a position in which someone used the help I did for them against me.

You hould weigh your options very well each month to help you plan your expenses. Helping is also part of a planned expenses in itself because it is money you are giving out here
That is very true,because if you have not been in a circumstance where you really need help financially and that help was not fort comng,then you would'nt know when a person passionatelly tell you he is in need.We need to factor giving in our plan.

I live in a poor country and many people in here are struggling due to high inflation and Covid-19 crisis and there are many people who want to help people. But the wealth is not distributed equally in my country and this is causing a lots of problems.

It is very much important for us to limit they way we help people, especially when it is at the detriment of our own financial status. This would be of immense help to us.

Giving out money is a blessing as the saying goes that givers never lack. However, you shouldn't do that often to affect your own personal self. You need to give out what is left after satisfying yourself and saving.
Over here in my country it is very difficult for people to assist one another especially when it comes to financial help because everyone is after making it big for themselves and neglecting those that are around them.

That's very nice,considering the fact that earning money online is not easy, but I will urge you to be helping others,there is one of my friend that do that,can you imagine there was our other friend who was in need of money that will assist him in his studies, so the other guy assisted him by sending him 10k.its good to be helping people that are in need🤗

As a Muslim in lslam the doctrines of the religion teaches a good Muslim should give arms to the poor. In fact everyday is amicably to everyone in lslam either rich or poor nobody is left out. Act of goodness is also part of it not only money or wealth alone.

I help people a lot and I don't expect anything in return while helping people. A lot of people are going through hard times and i use whatever I have to support others but not at the detriment of my own self
Before you can actually be able to help people out financially you must always have been very stable in your own business and finance to assist people in the way that it will not affect your business.

Well to be very serious I can't remember the last time I help people because I didn't even know how to start and also I don't really have time to check out people that are always in needs.. I know this is not right... I should always try to atleast help someone in weeks... This will really go a long way.

The Bible says that, there is more happiness in giving than in receiving. You know that feeling of satisfaction you get when you give to someone in need, the smile on their faces. So, i give whenever God gives me the grace to do so.

I just realized that most of the money I earn is not put into use for my personal needs. I easily give out to people who ask me, and I'm beginning to think this is not a good thing because I hardly save some money for myself or invest in some profitable schemes.
More than 50per cent of what I earned on forums in the last two months have been given out?
What advise do you have for me?
Helping people most especially is in the state of mind people, son people might have billions of naira and be stingy with it while some will just have a little and 've ready To share with every body.

I just realized that most of the money I earn is not put into use for my personal needs. I easily give out to people who ask me, and I'm beginning to think this is not a good thing because I hardly save some money for myself or invest in some profitable schemes.
More than 50per cent of what I earned on forums in the last two months have been given out?
What advise do you have for me?
I have already resigned to the fact that no one owns me if financial help which is why I have decided and determined to work hard for myself and make my own money by myself without relying on anyone.

When it's comes to helping people in terms of finances is something one can't avoid expect if one is sting or very very selfish if not you will do that. This is so because there are many people out there that needs help and with the little we have you can help out

Helped to people, As charity to the people who are in need, is not expected to br done for some time or at a specific time because you are used to giving but it should be done as long as you have the financial strength to do so.

Giving out money is a blessing as the saying goes that givers never lack. However, you shouldn't do that often to affect your own personal self. You need to give out what is left after satisfying yourself and saving.
It is actually very hard for you to see people that are willing to offer financial help to those that are in need because the country is so difficult that people hardly see things for themselves.

What to do most times which is what I advice and do often is to show them how I earn online. Teaching them to fish instead of giving them fish always is better. They'll even appreciate that impact of yours more
Helping people is in the state of mind, I believe some people always have the innate drive pushing them towards helping people in needs while some are just miser and cannot help even when they are capable of helping .

Helping people most especially is in the state of mind people, son people might have billions of naira and be stingy with it while some will just have a little and 've ready To share with every body.
That is right, and I have also seen some individuals who have lots of money but they do not help anyone at all. It is best to help within your means if you can do so . Giving will brings increase.

Not very often, but when I have and someone in need ask for help I don't hesitate to render such help. Giving is good and it's indeed a blessing to engage.

We live in a world where a lot of us are not trying to see how we help others, but how we can always receive. This entitlement mentality is what makes life difficult for us always.

We live in a world where a lot of us are not trying to see how we help others, but how we can always receive. This entitlement mentality is what makes life difficult for us always.
You have said it all, gone are the days where people try to help others, these days it's pretty much hard to see someone willing to help without not having something in mind that they expect to get form you in return, but can you really blame some of them?

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back