What's new

How often do you help people financially?

I just realized that most of the money I earn is not put into use for my personal needs. I easily give out to people who ask me, and I'm beginning to think this is not a good thing because I hardly save some money for myself or invest in some profitable schemes.
More than 50per cent of what I earned on forums in the last two months have been given out?
What advise do you have for me?
well, for now, i do not give out to people often.
Most of the money i earn does not even cover for my basic needs.
If i have enough money, i can easily give out to persons who need my help financially.

Financial help comes with condition because the country is not smiling so there fore I can't help a lazy man Financially nor keep helping everyone that ask for help.

I just realized that most of the money I earn is not put into use for my personal needs. I easily give out to people who ask me, and I'm beginning to think this is not a good thing because I hardly save some money for myself or invest in some profitable schemes.
More than 50per cent of what I earned on forums in the last two months have been given out?
You must be commended because is not that easy to be giving and I will encourage you keel it up. But try as much a possible to always have a budget or plan for yourself before any other thing. Like you have to split your earnings and have a limits to can give out.

In a situation where I'm in a good position to help people financially and in such a way that it will not pose any challenges for me I would not really hold back with helping those that need the help.

I don't help people financially all of the time. I only help people financially when I feel I can be capable of making that financial move to help that person. I don't do so randomly

You hould weigh your options very well each month to help you plan your expenses. Helping is also part of a planned expenses in itself because it is money you are giving out here
That is really spot on,as this attitude is a very good virtue everyone should imbibe,because some persons are really in need of resources to attend to their walfare,and planning for such gesture is a good virtue.

I do this most times but then, the ones I do deliberately is not as much as the ones I'm taken unaware. I can remember doing in a chain, in week.

Whenever the opportunity comes my way and l have the resources to help, then why not, l go ahead and do that knowing that it's worthwhile. However, there are also times l am not disposed enough to help out. Although, it's not often but when l am approached for such, l always give

It's really good to help people who are in need and expect nothing in return but if what you are giving is affecting you financially,try as much as possible to balance it so as not to affect your self

When i do really help people is when am financially buoyant, no materr the time or season..but when someone does not have the zeal to give the person won't give

Giving to or helping those in need is a good thing but shouldn't be done at our detriment. I think you should try to save a little while still giving to those in need. You could set out a certain percentage of your income immediately your income comes in to an account you can't readily access so you know the remaining amount on you will be from where the help will be done.

I must say, one of my goals in life is to help people because I love seeing people happy around me.
I help people financially when there's cash with me.

I help People I can sometimes not financially. I can barely fend for myself not to talk of helping someone that much. It's good to help tho

The current situation in my country now can't make you save money because giving is way too much now and the reason is that now we have little work at hand so you will be the one to help others in your family I guess.

I always like to help people out in any little way I can, so when it's come to helping people out financially I try my best to do and when I'm I have more than enough for myself

The advice I have for you is to apply wisdom in it and save more of your income instead of dashing out let God direct you before giving

When it comes to helping people financially, I would rather dash out the money then give some people loan because in most cases they don't pay back especially if they are your friends.

It is not a bad thing to lend a helping hand. That's humanity at work. But you'd want to be wise to keep something aside. For future purpose. you should have fixed percentage of your monthly or weekly earnings meant for savings and another for business investment. Just proper planning is all that is needed.

Helping people financially is a great deed, but one that should be done really carefully. You should only help when you are stable enough and an amount that you can afford to loose.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back