What's new

How often do you help people financially?

I so much believe that what goes around comes around, whenever someone is in need of money financially and I have,then what should stop me? I do give it out because one day I might be in need of financial help too

Personally if I find myself in a situation whereby I'm very able and capable to help people financially I believe it's something that I will do in order to make their lives better.

Helping people financially is one attitude every individual should have because you never can tell how helping someone could change your life tomorrow aside that you should derive pleasure in helping someone because your help will save them a lot. Most youth or young people today engage in social vices because they lack the help they needed so helping an individual could help saving the person from being exposed into several crimes. With understanding what it entails to help someone I always offer help if am in the position to render one as far as am capable and have what it takes to render the help.
I just realized that most of the money I earn is not put into use for my personal needs. I easily give out to people who ask me, and I'm beginning to think this is not a good thing because I hardly save some money for myself or invest in some profitable schemes.
More than 50per cent of what I earned on forums in the last two months have been given out?
What advise do you have for me?

True, it doesn't seem feasible to lend and helping hand to another when one's self is going through his or her challenge but sometime it's not about financial challenges only a simple hug can go a long way
Hugging or greeting is not an act of kindness, It Is just normal thing that you have to do to someone you are very close to .helping someone involved helping that person in terms of money or other need they might be interested.

True, there are some things that one do not need feedback or appreciation for but as humans some kind gestures needs feedback or appreciation to encourage
A good act of favour or kindness does not need any feedbacks or appreciation , but in order to encourage people that normally helps to do more , its adviseable to always comes back to show appreciation.

There are two sides to this, it is good to help out and help people who are going through rough times, no matter what you will get rewarded eventually just like the saying "givers never lack" or you put your foot down and save whatever money you have.

I help people whenever I'm in the position to and also whenever I feel the need to help anyone I come across so regardless of the relationship between I am the person

They say givers never lacks, it's not just giving out money or other physical gestures... Attention, advises, services and all that can also be classified as giving... Lacking is never an excuse of not giving there are other things

Helping each other is one of the most beautiful thing we can offer to each other. To be honest, we all exist to be of help to each other. I do help often once the help is within my reach

It's very important to help people financially but that doesn't mean you will use the money meant for something important to do that

Hugging or greeting is not an act of kindness, It Is just normal thing that you have to do to someone you are very close to .helping someone involved helping that person in terms of money or other need they might be interested.
Kindness is a normal thing you know but the way the world depicts the little things that matter and don't matter makes it seem like things are being taken for granted, hugging in this context was supposed to mean an emotional show of help literally.

The truth of the matter is that we are not clear world today where anyone don't really care about any other person but themselves which makes it very difficult for them to help even those that they know they should supposed to help.

At least I choose any day of the month to decide to help people who need my help financially. I choose any random day and take a walk to give those who beg for arms some money
I like this move of yours. You at least make a dellibrate effort to help people. It must have been a meticulously planned action and not something you just thought of randomly and start doing without planning either

Kindness is a normal thing you know but the way the world depicts the little things that matter and don't matter makes it seem like things are being taken for granted, hugging in this context was supposed to mean an emotional show of help literally.
Helping people by hooking them is not something because it will not have any impact on the person life helping people can be in terms of financial aspect is what really matters.

We humans exist to help each other. It's a great thing to help someone. There's this great feeling that comes with helping people. And to be very honest, help locates those who renders help to others as well.

I assist individuals a great deal as well as I do not anticipate everything in gain while assisting individuals. Some people are actually undergoing difficult times as well as i utilize whatever I need to sustain others however certainly not at the hinderance of my very personal personal

Business is not run as a charity. I don't really beall people financially but I can give them feasible ideas. Because if I give money they will be coming for more.

I do helped out others financial but not most often because to some extent I saw the issue of financial broke down associated with some people is as the result of their inability and weakness to manage their resources effectively in cases like this I don't offer help.

Giving is part of my personality. I don't give randomly I must say but I give to people around me especially when I have enough to go round. I don't give to be reciprocated because I've not been lucky with it.

I don't often do this. But on a personal basis I can afford to help people in need for their businesses not to be paid. I don't give loan or do such loan services thing

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back