What's new

How often do you help people financially?

At least I choose any day of the month to decide to help people who need my help financially. I choose any random day and take a walk to give those who beg for arms some money

True, there are some things that one do not need feedback or appreciation for but as humans some kind gestures needs feedback or appreciation to encourage
Yea I get your point, it is also a from of encouragement. And a motivation to yourself to do more, like you said as humans we need this once In awhile.

Helping people it's a very good thing you have financially or otherwise. I really believe that givers never lack. Whatever you give will return to you in another way more than what you gave. One should try to help people as much as you can but she don't make a stress him out. You don't just go about helping other people financially when you have been financially stable yourself do it once in awhile if you don't have the means. Yourself first then family then others

I think that the best type if help that one can really offer is to teach someone how to fish, I see a lot of people who just feel like it's their right to get help

When I have enough funds for that I don't hesitate to help people cos helping makes me feel proud that at least I've helped one in needy.

I do help people financially when I felt they needed it not those that fake stories. Anyone can need help at any point in time and we all exist to help one another. Once I have the help at hand, I do them willingly

You are running a good cause and you will keep earning more because givers never lack, there are many people out their that needed help from the government, but they are not Looking at our side , So the spadvuse is to try and do your part by helping in any little way you can.
I help people often financially when I know that they are really in need and really need this money for good purposes you can actually help them with money

I usually try to assist people with financial assistance whenever me myself I am ok and there is really no limit to me trying to do that.

I also do help too , because most times when you give you would have multiple blessing ,but you should always have a budget so that you won't end up being broke by giving too much
Whenever anyone text me for financial assistance I'll definitely help when I really have enough financial capability to be able to help that person but in a situation whereby I do not have the financial capability I will just let the person know that I do not have to give him or her.

I don't usually like to help street beggars in our country , because most of them have money and they still beg to use it for unnecessary things.. I rather like donating money to a student or to an orphanage.

That seriously depend on how much I am having with me at that moment and how much financial help the person in question wants, one thing sure is that I can only give out what I have

When it comes to getting financial help, it's something that I hardly from people. Even when I want borrow, I hardly see who would be willing to lend me money.

Yeah. Most times I don't usually help with money but I ensure I help people to get to know how to catch some money for themselves. If I have the power to provide cash, I do it also. But it must be done willingly

I really appreciate giving money to the disable human than a able man who can do also do what I do but feels lazy to do

There is definitely nothing wrong in helping people financially but it shouldn't be at the detriment of your savings. Always budget and be disciplined.

I do help people whenever I feel the need within me to do so for them and that shouldn't be a problem for anyone at all. But you should know that everything should be properly done with wisdom

As far as I have the money to lend people financially and in a way that is not going to help me when I do help them I will always help them because I don't know where my help will come from tomorrow.

There is nothing wrong in helping others, but then the bible says in all your getting get wisdom, so you can apply wisdom in your spendings, and your givings.

I just realized that most of the money I earn is not put into use for my personal needs. I easily give out to people who ask me, and I'm beginning to think this is not a good thing because I hardly save some money for myself or invest in some profitable schemes.
More than 50per cent of what I earned on forums in the last two months have been given out?
What advise do you have for me?
If you have and you can afford to help people without hurting your pockets then I don't see anything wrong with giving help but be careful not to give them sense of entitlement

We all need each other to exist. It's really a great thing to help someone. To me, I really love to help people. I love to be of help so I can be a part of someone's success stories. I can help to any level, once I have the help at hand

I think that the best type if help that one can really offer is to teach someone how to fish, I see a lot of people who just feel like it's their right to get help

Exactly, if you keep on giving people money or financial help on the Liberty she will keep on making them to be hundred percent dependent on you but if you show them how to make money for themselves that will fetch them more opportunities to make money for themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back