What's new

How often do you help people financially?

The main issue is that you can't help everybody in the world , but you need to help people with the little you can afford when you have the ability and the privilege to do so.
I only try to help people when I believe that I am in the best position to do that and I see that their reason is genuine. I cannot be able to help everybody because I do not have the right funds at the moment.

I myself am a cheerful giver but I understand that I need to follow the money rule so I can only give out after I have divided my income in appropriate places.
Proper planning is key, if you can get a plan of how you would be managing you income would determine how much you could give out and how much you can keep for yourself too.

I always try to help the people who are in need as much as I can. I am also struggling for Life in my own expect but I believe that it is always a good thing to try to share what you have with other people.

There are many people out there struggling to make ends meet and since you have more than enough , trying to help other people in need is an act of generosity .
I always try to help the people who are in need as much as I can. I am also struggling for Life in my own expect but I believe that it is always a good thing to try to share what you have with other people.

There are many people out there struggling to make ends meet and since you have more than enough , trying to help other people in need is an act of generosity .
It depends on people's personal decision and how they think . some people may be rich and they decide not to give out to the poor , well there's nothing wrong with that it is their own personal decision and also the other way around. .

Giving out money is a blessing as the saying goes that givers never lack. However, you shouldn't do that often to affect your own personal self. You need to give out what is left after satisfying yourself and saving.
Yes I agreed with you giving out money to people is a blessing we do that depending our pocket, we have to check our before giving out to people around we also need to save money for future use also very important.

The truth is that you cannot be able to give out what you do not have but even from the little in which I have I always try to help people constantly if I see that they are reason is genuine.

I am always going to try helping people to the best of my ability and depending on the amount of money in which I have because there are some people that are really not privileged enough.

Helping people that are not financially okay it's something that I usually try to do to the best of my ability but then I myself do not have enough money so I try to be very considerate.

The economic situation of the country is getting worse and its not favourable because many people are trying hard to survive ,so its asvisable to help people in need .

I would love to help people financially. However, right now, my own conditions are not that well. This is why I would help when I will start making good money and I am sure that Allah will provide me.

Helping people that are not financially okay it's something that I usually try to do to the best of my ability but then I myself do not have enough money so I try to be very considerate.
Helping people that's in need shows that you have the ability to do more when you are financially buoyant , but some wealthy people out there seems to neglect people in need.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back