What's new

How often do you help people financially?

You have said it all, gone are the days where people try to help others, these days it's pretty much hard to see someone willing to help without not having something in mind that they expect to get form you in return, but can you really blame some of them?
Considering my experience with people in the past, I won't blame those who never think about helping others at all. This is Because most people are ingrates and won't ever appreciate you when you help out.

Considering my experience with people in the past, I won't blame those who never think about helping others at all. This is Because most people are ingrates and won't ever appreciate you when you help out.
That's true, though the best thing would be to just help out when you can without expecting anything from them, but we are humans, it's so annoying when you help someone and they do not even appreciate it in any way.

I just realized that most of the money I earn is not put into use for my personal needs. I easily give out to people who ask me, and I'm beginning to think this is not a good thing because I hardly save some money for myself or invest in some profitable schemes.
More than 50per cent of what I earned on forums in the last two months have been given out?
What advise do you have for me?
Like it when I help people financially. But the only impediment that impedes me from doing it on a daily basis is just the lack of income. It pains me when I see people suffer. Therefore, I help as long as I have unless I am not having any.

I hope people financially anytime I am buoyant enough to do so. It makes me feel sad anytime I discovered that a close relative is in need of help and I couldn't render it. It makes me feel good when I help people out of their personal situation.

I myself am a cheerful giver but I understand that I need to follow the money rule so I can only give out after I have divided my income in appropriate places.
Most people don't even have the money to help themselves when they are in need which makes it very difficult for them to assist other people financially when they have problem.

I hope people financially anytime I am buoyant enough to do so. It makes me feel sad anytime I discovered that a close relative is in need of help and I couldn't render it. It makes me feel good when I help people out of their personal situation.
We have people that are willing to help others financially but they not financially buoyant while most people that are rich doesn't see it deem fit to assist others financially.

I help people financially if I see they are really in need of the money because they are most people who really need the money at that particular time to solve their problem
If I actually have enough money and don't really have much in it for the money and then see someone who is in a very need of financial assistance I am definitely going to help the person.

We have people that are willing to help others financially but they not financially buoyant while most people that are rich doesn't see it deem fit to assist others financially.
honesty I keep asking myself that why do those who are financially buoyant don't always help people out? I asked this question because I am surrounded with friends who are very rich but not as lend out a helping hand.

What about does who you have helped before in the past, yet they keep coming back asking for favours, they keep on calling and calling, it's not like they are disabled or anything. What do you do in such a situation, keep helping them?

It's nice to give because the act of given brings greater reward, blessing and joy. I do help some people who are in need, no matter how small it is it can save life.

Well to be serious I do not help people all the time but sometimes I can only help people when I see that are really in need of my help at a particular time but obviously not all the time.
It is actually very important for you to know exactly when people are trying to take advantage of your generosity because you are open to helping people financially.

honesty I keep asking myself that why do those who are financially buoyant don't always help people out? I asked this question because I am surrounded with friends who are very rich but not as lend out a helping hand.
Most of the financially buoyant people prefer helping outsiders most especially women they can have access to rather than helping a friend and a family members in need,

Is good to help people financially when you have, there are so many ways to help people you can help people by directed to work so to make their self as well.
If you are actually financially buoyant I believe that it's something that is going to be very easy for you to do when it comes to helping people financially because they are in need of the money.

You hould weigh your options very well each month to help you plan your expenses. Helping is also part of a planned expenses in itself because it is money you are giving out here
There are some situation whereby people have been supported financially and they still ended up spending the money that was given to them which is why some people find it difficult to help people now.

It is actually very important for you to know exactly when people are trying to take advantage of your generosity because you are open to helping people financially.
Is true o , most Nigerians are likely to take advantage of your generosity and even if there is an opportunity they are also likely to even cheat on you even when you are trying to help them, that is why it is always so difficult to help people sometimes.

Most of the financially buoyant people prefer helping outsiders most especially women they can have access to rather than helping a friend and a family members in need,
Similar things often happen here too and it always makes me sad. I am some of my friend who prefer to spend on women just to have sexual intercourse with them. but they are going to give little or no money to their friends in immediate family. The funny thing is as they will come back to this friend or family when do you have nothing else.

Considering my financial status , I can categorically says that i am not really financially doing fine but i do help people everyday tonthe best of my ability with the little I have,

Giving out money is a blessing as the saying goes that givers never lack. However, you shouldn't do that often to affect your own personal self. You need to give out what is left after satisfying yourself and saving.
If you actually have the money to help people financially I don't really see any wrong in doing that because those people will definitely appreciate the help you given to them.

I help people to the best of my capacity both in cash and in-kind. I do this because I know how hard it is to get help in terms of money. I wish everybody who be doing the same thing we are going to have less people who are poor in the country.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back