What's new

How often do you help people financially?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I just realized that most of the money I earn is not put into use for my personal needs. I easily give out to people who ask me, and I'm beginning to think this is not a good thing because I hardly save some money for myself or invest in some profitable schemes.
More than 50per cent of what I earned on forums in the last two months have been given out?
What advise do you have for me?

This is not to brag but part of my earnings that go to my emergency ATM is used to help people. This month I had given $100 as donation to a funeral and to a tenant who couldn't pay rent. Part of that also went to a gift for a needy girl on his birthday. I have my pension for my personal expenses so money is not a problem.

I just realized that most of the money I earn is not put into use for my personal needs. I easily give out to people who ask me, and I'm beginning to think this is not a good thing because I hardly save some money for myself or invest in some profitable schemes.
More than 50per cent of what I earned on forums in the last two months have been given out?
Of course if you give your money out to people who are in need, you will not be able save money for yourself. I see that you are very helpful and has a big heart for helping people in their finances. Can I also ask money from you? I am also in need financially.

Giving out money is a blessing as the saying goes that givers never lack. However, you shouldn't do that often to affect your own personal self. You need to give out what is left after satisfying yourself and saving.

I help people a lot and I don't expect anything in return while helping people. A lot of people are going through hard times and i use whatever I have to support others but not at the detriment of my own self

You hould weigh your options very well each month to help you plan your expenses. Helping is also part of a planned expenses in itself because it is money you are giving out here

You hould weigh your options very well each month to help you plan your expenses. Helping is also part of a planned expenses in itself because it is money you are giving out here
I help people financially if I see they are really in need of the money because they are most people who really need the money at that particular time to solve their problem

I myself am a cheerful giver but I understand that I need to follow the money rule so I can only give out after I have divided my income in appropriate places.

Well to be serious I do not help people all the time but sometimes I can only help people when I see that are really in need of my help at a particular time but obviously not all the time.

I think the cause of the increase rate of begging is as a result of the economic downturn in the country. It is good to help people who are in need but not at the detriment of your own means of survival.

Giving is a very good attribute that should be imbibed by all, but when giving you should not do so at the expense of your own wellbeing.As much as it is good to give,it is also good to save for the rainy day.

I try to help when ever I can but I don't make the mistake of emptying myself to help another, if that is all I have and I need it for something important I might not be able to help but most times I just have to make the sacrifice.

Write your reply...how often do you help people financially
Well as for me I have never help anyone financially not that is not bad is a good Idea it Also helps allot in terms of business and earning

What to do most times which is what I advice and do often is to show them how I earn online. Teaching them to fish instead of giving them fish always is better. They'll even appreciate that impact of yours more

To me, I don't think you have done anything wrong in giving people part of your finanne as the bible as already stated that it better to give than to receive. But where I don't support is when you give and becomes an inconvenience to you. You should not give more than you have or more than you can afford to give. That is just my opinion.

Is good to help people financially when you have, there are so many ways to help people you can help people by directed to work so to make their self as well.

Helping people financially isn't a bad thing at all if must say here. But you can still help them just as someone has suggested by showing them the things they can do for themselves as well to earn a living too

That is not good for you, you should learn not to be too generous with your money that you don't save any when you earn. For me, I only help one friend financially who always returns the money. She also always helps me when I am in need.

You are running a good cause and you will keep earning more because givers never lack, there are many people out their that needed help from the government, but they are not Looking at our side , So the spadvuse is to try and do your part by helping in any little way you can.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back