How often do you dine out?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
I think most of us have dined out a lot less this year but ignoring this year, how often do you actually dine out? This includes fast food or sitting down in a restaurant.

I used to think I ate out too much. I tend to eat out 2 to 5 times a month. Mostly just fast food type places. Pizza, Chinese, and things of that nature. I read an article that says most families in American eat out (fast food) 3 times or more a week so now I don't feel so bad! I feel like that is too much to be eating junky food. Unless you are going to a restaurant or eating at a health food joint, it can't be good for you to eat it that much. I think once a week is okay.

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
Not very often but i make sure i do it at least a couple months every month.
A couple months every month? Are you a time bender or something? LOL I am joking with you. I am assuming you meant a couple days or times every month. Yeah, I don't see myself ever going overboard with it. It is cheaper to eat at home.

V

vest1992

I think 1-2 a month, depends on how much we want to eat a veggie burger, damn they make their sauces so delicious, or maybe a tomato cream soup, or just some chinese spicy food.

Joshua Farrell

Co-Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
Verified Poster
Even with this year being the way it is, and my family members being more inclined to be lazy because of covid, I rarely go out or take out to eat. Before the fam decided to order far too frequently for my taste, I would take out, maybe once or twice, every other month.

Ayokex

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Even before I got married as a bachelor, I prefer going to the market, buying some food stuffs and cook it myself. Now that I'm married I find it more difficult to sit in a restaurant and be dining while I have someone who can cook for me at home.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I do dine out of the house most often as I don't normally cook at home all the time. The art of dining out is actually a very good habit for me because it makes it less stressful for me because cooking at home can be very stressful for me.

Matan_z

Staff member
Verified Poster
There were weeks when I was eating fast food once in a week as of: Sushi, Chinese food, hamburgers, french fries, but there were weeks when I was not having an ordered meal. When I will be an adult I think I will order myself a scrumptious meal once in a week and maybe two to be satisfied so I won't get too hungry for a fast food. If you are eating it only once in a week I don't think it really damages you with unhealthiness, it is okay to eat them once in a week in my opinion.