What's new

How often do you clean you PC or consoles?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I sadly don't clean my PC or consoles all too often. I did just clean my PC a month or so ago after having it for a couple years now. It had a lot of dust. Thankfully I have one of those wireless electronic air duster. Does the job quite well I must say.

Do you clean your PC and other tech often? I need to clean my Xbox one soon. Has never been cleaned and I got it back in 2015 lol.

I try to keep them clean as much as possible. I don't use them while having food or something. So my keyboard and mouse pad are never oily. I don't touch the screen as well. Once in a month I also wipe them with some liquid used to wipe screens. I don't remember the name lol

I try to keep them clean as much as possible. I don't use them while having food or something. So my keyboard and mouse pad are never oily. I don't touch the screen as well. Once in a month I also wipe them with some liquid used to wipe screens. I don't remember the name lol

Using your PC when you are eating is a sure way to messing it and creating job for the technician. I prefer to have a boundary and use the PC when I have no other activity going on so as to ensure that they are clean.

I always clean my browser history and junk files every time I use my computer. I made the mistake of not cleaning my first laptop an it got slower and slower to the point that it wouldn't run anymore.

I try to clean my consoles and my laptop once a week without fail to be sure they do not get too dusty and continue to last me as long as they should.

My old PC which my daughter has now also gets cleaned once a week to ensure it is dust-free.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back