What's new

How often do you check your competition?

WebKitty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In terms of trying to gain traffic to your site or members to your forum, how often do you check the competition to see what they are doing?

I feel like this is something most people do early on but then quickly forget about. I think it is a good idea to check at least every 3 months. Just get an idea of what is out there and what is working for other people.

I think checking our competitors is a great idea as it keeps us motivated. It inspires us to be as successful as our competitors are in the market. It also gives us an insight into their business strategies which are making them successful. So, in my opinion, we must check our competitors on monthly basis.

I really don't know if I have a competition. I love blogging and keep my blogs and forums useful for my members. I concentrate my full energy on my site without worrying about others. This approach has worked out for me.

Well, I think checking out your competition is very important and that gives us inspiration or motivation most especially when you find out that you are doing greater than other competitors.

Though it is good to at least once in a while to be checking on what you competitors are doing in the field,but one should on the other hand be focus on what he is delivering to his customers and keep improving.

Having competitors seems to me totally logical these days what you have is to improve quality of postings and also services to have a lot of people redeeming your services.

If you're a website owner, you must have knowledge about people who are in the same niche with. I don't like the idea of a website owner fails to know the experts instruction. This is not a job, but dmerdm oof p

I think checking our competitors is a great idea as it keeps us motivated. It inspires us to be as successful as our competitors are in the market. It also gives us an insight into their business strategies which are making them successful. So, in my opinion, we must check our competitors on monthly basis.
Probably, checking your competitors is very important because it will make you know what exactly they are doing to succeed. That way you can be able to bring something unique that would even surpass their own ideas.

I will sometimes check out what my competition and other sites in my niche are doing. I don't do it as often anymore, as I feel those sites are the ones who will be checking out my sites to see what they are doing wrong. It's good to keep up to date with your competitors, just in case they change anything, or end up selling more, etc.

I will sometimes check out what my competition and other sites in my niche are doing. I don't do it as often anymore, as I feel those sites are the ones who will be checking out my sites to see what they are doing wrong. It's good to keep up to date with your competitors, just in case they change anything, or end up selling more, etc.
Once a while, it's advisable to check competitors website to know what they are doing. Checking competitors website is not to copy what they write on their website, but to know the lastest trends. Many of the top bloggers are friends. They belong to a forum and they check each other website.

I frequently do competitor analysis. For this purpose, I use semrush which provides data that you can use to build better traffic and generate more revenue. You need to implement strategies to outsmart your competitors.

honestly speaking i am not too obsess with what my competitors are doing and i usually do not check up on them except i see an emerging trend which i like to set up by myself.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back