What's new

How often do you change/update your forum rules?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had any reasons to update your forum rules and regulations after a while it's been in place? It might be as a result of something you felt that the previous rules didn't cover adequately.

If such happened and you ended up updating the rules, I believe that it's necessary to get all the forum members to accept and agree to the rules update in order to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

I don't frequently change my forum rules. This does not mean I don't change rules. It is just that I do not change frequently. I have one forum where I have not changed any rules since I started it

i think that updating of forum rules and regulations is something you can do periodically especially when you get informations to new things that can pose a threat to the survival of your forum.

Have you ever had any reasons to update your forum rules and regulations after a while it's been in place? It might be as a result of something you felt that the previous rules didn't cover adequately.

If such happened and you ended up updating the rules, I believe that it's necessary to get all the forum members to accept and agree to the rules update in order to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

Well, if i ever had a forum, then I would definitely not "upgrade" the rules all the time. Rules and regulations are usually made before you create a forum and launch it.

You may update the rules and regulations for your forum on a regular basis, particularly when you learn about new developments that can endanger it.

It's recommended that you review your forum rules at least once a year to make sure that they still align with your community's goals and values. However, if you notice an increase in rule violations or complaints, you should consider reviewing your forum rules more frequently to address any issues.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back