Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I try to backup my data every few months. But I've been trying to backup everything as it comes in, so I don't miss anything. I figure keeping backups around, is better than letting it go and ending up losing precious data due to a breach or glitch or something.

With that being said, how often do you backup your data? How do you back it up? Another hard drive? Maybe an SSD? or maybe DVDs or the cloud?

I use Google Drive on Windows to back up my important files. It automatically backs up when you edit, move, or delete files so you don't have to manually back up every time.

I back up my data every other time. I has saved me on many occasions where I've had to use information that would have been long lost. Just yesterday, I was able to recover a seed phrase for my younger brother which he had sent to me.

I tend to back up my data weekly on One Drive and I will also do a huge backup if I need to wipe Windows and install it again.

I also have a folder in which anything really important that I need to ensure does not get lost gets placed in there so that is all together when back ups are taken and such.

It gets automatically backed up instantly on OneDrive. But for the large files basically games, I have an external hard disk that does the job.

My social media applications in chats are backed up to cloud storage every day by 2AM. I back up my website every week. Why I back up every weekend is to ensure I don't lose much data in case I have a breach within any week.

I back up my data every 3-4 months. I backup in the cloud as well as locally on the external hard disk. I have enabled automatic back up for my websites.

It is a sad situation that I had recently with being unable to backup my WhatsApp messages before moving to a new device. I felt bad and said that it would have been better, if I was able to backup the data monthly as before. I have learnt that it is necessary to do periodic backups for most of the apps and devices that we use.

I have a 1 TB external drive attached to my laptop, it backups/syncs
my laptop data nightly and I just recently started using cloud backup
from GotBackup to sync to the cloud as well, it syncs on the fly as needed.
My photos on my phone are backed up using GoogleDrive and I think
my phone backs up other things automatically using Google but I'm
not sure.

I only back up my data whenever it says that it needs to be backed up. Other than that, I don't back up anything.

Every week. I do this for all my sites and my home server gets backed up every 48 hours. I do this to ensure nothing is lost on a greater scale.

I try as much as possible to backup my data every week because I don't want to lose any information in case anything goes wrong with my website. With my smartphone, there was a time when I was backing up every data on my smartphone every day. It's something that I set to surely happen around 2AM.

So, like you, I decided to start backing up everything as it comes in. It just gives me peace of mind knowing that I won't miss anything important.

Data backup is crucial, especially with so many potential risks out there. I used to back up every few months, too, but now I've switched to a more proactive approach.

Data backup is crucial, especially with so many potential risks out there. I used to back up every few months, too, but now I've switched to a more proactive approach.

I back up my data as soon as it comes in, using a combination of external hard drives and cloud storage. That way, I feel more secure knowing my data is always up to date and accessible from anywhere.How about you? How do you handle your backups?By the way, another option worth considering is AI cloud backup, which can offer automated and intelligent backup solutions for added peace of mind.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back