Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
As a forum owner, how do you take backing up your forum data seriously? Have you ever been attacked in a way that you lost so much data that was very difficult for you to recover all of them? Does this make you to start backing up your forum more often or you don't just care?

I have set automatic backup and the forums are backed up every day even though my forums do not have a lot of activities and a lot of users. However, I also manually back up on the local disk every week.

As a forum owner, how do you take backing up your forum data seriously? Have you ever been attacked in a way that you lost so much data that was very difficult for you to recover all of them? Does this make you to start backing up your forum more often or you don't just care?
It's important to back up your forum data regularly to ensure you don't lose it due to some system failure. If your forum is very active, with a lot of new content being posted regularly, then it's recommended that you consider backing up your data daily or weekly. On the other hand, if your forum is less active, then backing up your data once a month is a good idea.

OMG! Backup is a must-do for me now! I once lost everything to an attack. It was crazy. Better be safe than sorry. Losing important data can be a nightmare, and it can happen for various reasons, including cyber attacks, server crashes, or human error. That's why it's important to have a backup strategy in place to protect your data in case something goes wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back