What's new

How often did you travel before Covid-19?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Travelling is part of education I love to travel but during covid19 period I couldn't travel, because have no enough money to travel then I like to met new people when traveled.

Traveling is indeed part and parcel of education , most people prefer to study in a far away institution in order to get familiarise with other environment , and as a student , you also need to travel for excursion.
Travelling is part of education I love to travel but during covid19 period I couldn't travel, because have no enough money to travel then I like to met new people when traveled.

Actually before the incidence of covid 19 in my country,I do travel inter State from one state the other within my country. But when covid 19 came up, it placed restrictions on travelling in accordance to the law

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

I travel very often before the pandemic struck . The pandemic is a very serious one that got all the countries and everyone on their knees . I enjoyed travelling a lot before the pandemic struck.

I normally travel almost every weekend form my place of work to my family , though its form one state to another but my travelling has reduced drastically after the pandemic

I didn't travel during the Covid-19 period because there was a stiff restriction to movement. So, I didn't step out. It is better to follow the Covid-19 protocols so as not to fall victim.

I am a type of person that enjoys travelling for holidays but normally don't travel during working days , but my traveling has been drastically reduced because of the pandemic.

I travelled a little before COVID-19. But with the emergence of the virus, I believe it even halted my movement more so I only moved even more less. Besides, most transport automobiles were also restricted too.

I normally travels every weekend from my place of work to my town to spend the weekend and after the pandemic lockdown , my travelling rate has decreases to thirty percent.
I travelled a little before COVID-19. But with the emergence of the virus, I believe it even halted my movement more so I only moved even more less. Besides, most transport automobiles were also restricted too.

I usually try as much as I am going to be doing in order to travel to at least three states every year but then that has not been the case since the coming of the pandemic.

The pandemic has made things to be a very much difficult right now and as such everything that has to do with business is usually been done on the internet and that is killing the fun.

I usually try as much as I am going to be doing in order to travel to at least three states every year but then that has not been the case since the coming of the pandemic.
I also normally travelled almost every weekend before the emergence of the pandemic but after the lockdown and the lifting of the ban on the lockdown , I hardly travel once a month.

The covid 19 pandemic actually changed a lot of dynamics about how the world works. I used to be traveling to at least three states every year water restrictions has made me to visit only two States throughout this year.

Traveling before the coming of the pandemic was actually very good but right now you will have to be checking about the rules that has been placed in order to know places that you can visit and the ones that you cannot enter.

I traveled more when I was younger, but not so much these days, even before the pandemic. It can be a daunting task for those who like to escape, but now that it's a pet bird, it doesn't have much of an impact.

The only place I've been to is Mexico. I have not traveled very far. I stopped in Texas on the flight to Mexico and that's the most I've seen of travel. It is quite a shame though that people can't travel certain places from the virus. Though restrictions are starting to ease. You can ride airplanes if you have a mask on so at least that's possible.
Mexico is also another very good country in North America that I hope to be able to visit one day. It has a very good weather and also very good culture there . It is a very sad thing that the restrictions as a result of the pandemic is frustrating efforts.

Actually before the incidence of covid 19 in my country,I do travel inter State from one state the other within my country. But when covid 19 came up, it placed restrictions on travelling in accordance to the law
This is very sad because I also had a lot of trips lined up for me to go which was completely paid for before the coming of the pandemic. I just hope that the restrictions that are placed I going to be lifted very soon.

I never got to travel before as well because I did not earn enough. Unfortunately I got a better job around just before Covid started and I COULD have traveled.
I just believe that if you are going to continue to be working hard then one day it is definitely going to be off and you are going to get money to go to any country that you want and I really hope that for you.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back