What's new

How often did you travel before Covid-19?

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

What about you though?
I did not travel a lot before the pandemic, and that is why I do wasn't really affected by the lockdown measure.
I was in one location throughout the pandemic.

The only place I've been to is Mexico. I have not traveled very far. I stopped in Texas on the flight to Mexico and that's the most I've seen of travel. It is quite a shame though that people can't travel certain places from the virus. Though restrictions are starting to ease. You can ride airplanes if you have a mask on so at least that's possible.
Texas should be in the united States right? Then you have been to two countries texas and Mexico unlike me who's never even gotten close to a plane.

Prior to the advent of covid 19 there was unrestrained movement but now it has all changed due to the different restrictions placed on movement.

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

What about you though?
I can remember travelling a lot before the pandemic, I visited acquaintances in about three states.
During the pandemic, i did not travel at all.
I stayed in my hometown throughout last year.

Wow we so different. I mean, I love seeing new sights and all that but I hate travelling especially road trips. It so tiring. I remember sitting in the bus for 11 hours when I was traveling to Abuja
Lol what state did you travel from? Though I must admit it's not an easy feat traveling by road, when you consider the bad roads, the hold ups and all that. I once traveled from warri to Abuja, I got to Abuja around afta 8 going to 9.

What about you though?
Look

What about you though?
Before Covid am not used to traveling because I don't really like to travel so nothing changes

Last I traveled was to attend a marriage ceremony in another state. I knew very well that there will be a curfew in that state from 9pm to 6am because of covid-19 pandemic. Anyone seen on the road by during this period has to spend his night there with security agents. My journey was delayed due to traffic holdup. But I managed to reach my destination 10 minutes to 9pm

During this covid 19 period I dont travel much even though a very good person who love travelling but because of the restrictions set by the government in other for our safety it prevent me from travelling to those places I wish to go.

I used to travel quite a lot before the pandemic and subsequent lockdown. But at the moment, one cannot still travel frequently in my country due to security reasons and bad roads.

Sincerely speaking i do travel alot also but not out side my country just within the country but to diverse state where i get to under some indigenous languages and also know alot about treneing business in that area.

I am an indoor person so I don't go out often not to talk of traveling to another place. The only reason why I travel to another state is when my close relative is doing an important ceremony like wedding, graduation etc.

I don't really travel all that because I have a lot of activities in my life that I really need to give it a hundred percent of my attention, I can only be able to travel conveniently when I have a stable business and I am doing it they generate me a constant profit all the time.

I never got to travel before as well because I did not earn enough. Unfortunately I got a better job around just before Covid started and I COULD have traveled.
The pandemic of coronavirus actually show the world that they need to be very careful on how they do some things especially when it comes to viral disease.

Well before covid I didn't really travel much unless when going interstate for studies, and now with the covids and it's implications traveling has been stricter because there are precautions to be taken now and not all of them is comfortable
Some people actually traveled a lot before the pandemic of coronavirus strong the world because my uncle used to travel out of Nigeria on weekly basis for his business transaction all over the world.

I am a teacher and also a farmer by profession and my works doesn't permit me to travel just anyhow until we are in holidays and i spent most of my holidays in the farm.

Yes Covid did make change in traveling and I miss my old days. I used to take domestic travel holiday every 3 months means I do visit at least 4 times in my home country and do 1 international trop. In 2020 we booked for Phuket but it all cancelled and I don't know when we go again their
Most of my businesses doesn't require my traveling out of the country even before the pandemic of coronavirus hit but even at that the virus actually affected the running of my business on daily basis.

Most of my businesses doesn't require my traveling out of the country even before the pandemic of coronavirus hit but even at that the virus actually affected the running of my business on daily basis.
I have two different job and the first one is teaching , which doesnt actually peemits me from travelling as i want and my farming job also don't gives from for travelling.

I am a teacher and also a farmer by profession and my works doesn't permit me to travel just anyhow until we are in holidays and i spent most of my holidays in the farm.
This is actually very correct because the nature of your job is what determines whether you are going to travel or not and since you are a teacher and a farmer it is going to be very hard for you to travel.

I traveled some but I didn't go somewhere all the time. The last place I traveled to was to see some sights in California.
Immediately the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus hit the world I became very scared of traveling which resulted in my not going anywhere till today.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back