What's new

How often did you travel before Covid-19?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
The travelling is almost every week before the covid but now that is not possible at times i travelled once or twice in a month.

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

What about you though?
Travelling is really fun if you have the money and resources to always engage in it. Travelling is not just the case but being comfortable and having more money to explore things in the new environment makes it more fascinating. I really love to try new things. The more you travel the more you get to learn new things because there are lots to learn in every environment you find yourself so as to achieve all this you need money. I usually travel at times before the covid 19 but after the pandemic there were precautions and extra measures taken if you want to travel which are; wearing of face mask, hand gloves, having your hand sanitizer in tact and adequate spacing in order to avoid contact with another since the disease is transmissible.

Traveling is not even my thing. That's why I don't see the lockdown era as burden. I do most of my works at the comfort of my room

I used to love traveling alot. But just within my country. I am planning on going outside my country when I will have more money. The pandemic made it hard to even travel within the country. But I am glad that it is easing a bit.

Before covid-19 pandemic lockdown,I do always travel a lot to many places around my country. But as a result of the pandemic and after the lockdown,I cut down on my travels

My travelling was restricted just because of the covid-19 alarming case then. One has to stay behind at times when travelling comes. Because the fact is that I will covid van

For now personally I wouldn't even want to travel to any region except when the pandemic is over because I am even at high riskif I am traveling to a new destination or a strange land with confirmed cases of corona virus.

Before covid and the kidnapping in nigeria I travel alot can in three different states in one week sometimes depending on what I'm doing at that particular point in time.

I'm Not much of a traveller,so during the lockdown I was mostly in my city enjoying the lock down watching people troop around

I didn't travel that much but a little inter-state traveling running some businesses not until the covid-19 came and spoil the whole show

I didn't travel much though. But iknow that since the pandemic,the no of travels have reduced and Measures taken are now on the high side. But I would still love to travel if I really need to

I travelled a lot too but all if my travels were in the country, I have never left my country but I am hoping that would change soon if possible without being vaccinated

I traveled around so many cities in my country before the Covid 19 starts up or be so much serious but as it going serious I don't travel like that due to the inappropriately condition.

I hardly travel or go on adventures even before covid19 set in. It affected the set of people who travel for business purpose

Before the covid, I always travelled to Ghana and Ivory Coast once weekly to bring in very nice fabrics and fashion accessories for business, there were profits and I was enjoying it not until the time of the COVID-19 which put an end to all activities, later had to resort to trading with Alibaba online.

The fact is that before the covid19 pandemic, i do travel slightly a bit heavy, but after the covid19 pandemic calmed down coupled with the lockdown, I have not been traveling like I used to do before again

You travel when you have money and also if your business or your work needs you to be travelling, for me I have not been travelling

I love traveling alot, i love seeing new places getting new experience but i didnt really travel much i only traveled when it was necessary needed. Or when i needed to attend to something
Wow we so different. I mean, I love seeing new sights and all that but I hate travelling especially road trips. It so tiring. I remember sitting in the bus for 11 hours when I was traveling to Abuja

I traveled to many cities in my country before the Covid 19 pandemic become so recognized and before we became strictly to abides the protot.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back