What's new

How often did you travel before Covid-19?

Before the event of covid-19, I travel a lot of times to the other parts of the country visiting friends and family members as often as I can most of the weekends. But now, I don't

I'm not the kind of person who loves travelling far and wide. I love staying closer to my business, and trying to increase its sales. I only travel with in the country and not outside.

Seriously speaking I'm an entrepreneur and I travel a lot before the fall of Corona virus as of 2020 I travel to various state to get materials and I bring them back to the point where I sell them.
But with the coming of this Corona virus it's been hard for me to couple that because there is restriction on movement you can't travel from one place to another without undergoing several check so this Corona virus has really limited my time frame of traveling I don't travel as before again because of the restriction on movement.
Before coronavirus I travel to States three to four times in a week but as of now I travel once a week but as of now I travel just once in a week, but as of now I travel just once a week.

I make a few stops and journeys tommy neighboring countries sometime before covid-19. At the unset of the pandemic, my journey stoped

I also want to visit the Dominican Republic but I am not sure about how to obtain the visa of that country. It does look like a really nice country to me. I initially thought it was a visa-free country, but it is not. I just hope I do not need a transit visa to get there.

Since the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus, I have always been too afraid to travel in order not to get infected before the advent of the cure vaccine drug.

Before covid i usually travelled almost every week for my business but when the covid started and there is a restrictions of movement i sort for other way of doing the business and this is what I'm still doing now.

I had just moved away from my hometown to the faraway east when the pandemic struck. It was devastating. I like traveling a lot but never visited any other country. I hope one day I will do that. Though I have been to some states in my country.

I only travelled once before covid, I don't really like travelling unless it is for a very important purpose.
We avoid travels even the short trips. As much as possible we stay at home because going out can expose us to people which can lead to contamination of covid. Be safe, stay at home.

Unfortunately not a lot because i was always busy.But i really miss travelling so when the summer comes i will travel without a question
Covid 19 really restricted my movement are used travel at least 6 to 7 times in a month now I have daily travel twice this year.

I travel a lot before the Covid 19 Pandemic and It has really affected the mode of how I travel now and that is why I pray the Covid 19 Pandemic should be tackled in the best way possible

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

What about you though?
Waoh @Alexander, you're really a travel enthusiast like myself. I travelled a lot especially within my country, went to different places. Funny thing is I've been to more places even after covid because of a mandatory national programme here in my country

I didn't really travel much even before covid 19 , but during the season , I felt like leaving my country

Before the covid the covid i mostly travel for my business but when the travelling was halted i begin to delegate trusted people to help me in my business.

I used to be a traveller. I traveled a lot. There were times I will just save money just to travel. But ever since the cool bead I had to cut down the way I traveled partly because of the restrictions and partly because of my now Limited source of income. Although in my country the restrictions are in start strong and their is close to no restrictions when traveling from one state to another.

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

What about you though?
I am this person that does not love traveling a lot but I have been able to travel a lot in the past not because I enjoy traveling but because it necessary for me to travel and since the covid-19 period, I have not travelled much.

I didn't make any travels during this period, the lock down which was imposed also restricted any kinds of travels or gatherings for the mean time before it was lifted.

As a student I was in the school when the covid19 break out so I don't have much time to travel all that.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back