What's new

How often did you travel before Covid-19?

I have not been involved in long distance travel since the pandemic started. Although I will not blame the restriction and lockdown for my inability to travel. However, I think many people's travel plans have been affected by the pandemic.

I am not from the kind of persons who like travels a lot , in average I travel once a year , I like so much to sit in my home and surf the net for life haha , so why should I travel if I can travel via my internet .

I did not have any special place to travel. But covid 19 really caused a lot of harm. It was then that some people were relieved of their jobs and promised to be called back after the pandemic, but they were never called again. It was a very terrible experience.

I am a student and I do not have time and money to travel. Before Covid I did not travel and after Covid, how could I travel when everyone is social distancing.

I love traveling and I chose marketing for my love of traveling. I have so far traveled to 16 countries and wanted to travel a few more in 2020-21 but COVID stopped me from doing so. I am so looking forward to when the travel restrictions lifted and the normalcy comes back.

Oh! Before the covid 19 pandemic break out..I do travel but due to restrictions that was placed, the rate at which I travel was reduced due to the restrictions placed in some states

Before the covid, I was with my family so I didn't go out much but months before the pandemic I had to go on an assignment with an organization I was working for which made me travel a lot during the pandemic.

Unfortunately not a lot because i was always busy.But i really miss travelling so when the summer comes i will travel without a question
I'm not actually a traveling type but most times I travel three or four times in a year before the covid19 pandemic, so with this estimate I don't think the covid19 really affected me

I travelled daily 120 kms to be honest before covid 19 and till now the lockdown has not been completely lifted in our country , there are lot of travelling restrictions.

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

What about you though?
I love traveling so I travel a lot before the covid-19 pandemic and it was tough for me during the pandemic because I couldn't travel and I could not even hang out with friends, the pandemic really affected me I must say and do not pray to witness such again.

I really wish that time would come when I could live the dream of going to places I have only admired in magazines or movies in the past. Even without the pandemic, I wasn't much of a traveller but not because I didn't want to.

Travelling was a pain in the ass during the lockdown period. Everywhere was blocked and cost of transport increased by 100%. My travel was just limited to very important issues only.

Well, I'm nit that kind of a person that travel even before the covid-19 pandemic that ravaged the entire world. I only travel if I have something very crucial to do in other city

I travel interstate, I've never travelled outside the country to the neighbouring country let alone going oversea. I'm just more focus to achieving my dream here then move to better my understanding.

I do want to come to Nigeria in the future. I would have come to Nigeria if I had much financial power to do so. I am earning money as of now and I really hope that I will enjoy my stay in there. I also hope that in the future we will not be required to get Covid-19 vaccines because I am actually afraid of getting vaccinated.

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

What about you though?
I also love to travel before covid 19 came. I even has the desire and dream to go all around the world. I would like to go to the place of my brother who is in Iowa. I also plan to go to my sister in Adelaide, Australia.

I usually do some interstate travelling but all that stopped when the virus came and I did apply for a visa but was denied few weeks into the pandemic. The pandemic really changed a lot of stuffs and spoiled all my plans

I don't normally travel much even before the overnight in pandemic. on average I visit just about three to four states before the closing of the year

Ehhhh during the covid-19 period, well it's not like it is over because in my country now we are talking of 3rd wave but well it is what it is just that we need to be cautious but during when it was hot i was one of the people that did not near anywhere called airport seaport junction, in fact, the covid almost ran me naked because i was so broke at one point i almost fainted but i had some good things to talk about in terms of learning but in terms of finance i was like deeeeemmmmm broke.

I do want to come to Nigeria in the future. I would have come to Nigeria if I had much financial power to do so. I am earning money as of now and I really hope that I will enjoy my stay in there. I also hope that in the future we will not be required to get Covid-19 vaccines because I am actually afraid of getting vaccinated.
Interesting that you want to move over here to my country in the future. It will be a dream to have you here I'll welcome you well by that time. We are experiencing covid19 free life here. Don't get afraid to be vaccinated that's for your own good dear.

I would say I travel fair enough before the outbreak of covid 19. I travel to the closer state to mine in my country. Most of these traveling are done during the vacation. I which to cover more state before the year runs.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back