What's new

How often did you travel before Covid-19?

Traveling is a very good thing to do, especially when you have attained some level of financial independence. It is easier to travel the world.

I am 29 years old and I will turn 30 this September. However, I have not achieved financial freedom till now because being honest with you, I wasted a lot of my time in the past and never earned money. I have started earning a small amount of money this year in the year 2021. I do want to travel and also visit India. However, I am from Pakistan and I am not sure if the Indian government gives tourist Visas to visitors from Pakistan.

I am 29 years old and I will turn 30 this September. However, I have not achieved financial freedom till now because being honest with you, I wasted a lot of my time in the past and never earned money. I have started earning a small amount of money this year in the year 2021. I do want to travel and also visit India. However, I am from Pakistan and I am not sure if the Indian government gives tourist Visas to visitors from Pakistan.
That is nice of you to have achieve this. It is not easy here in Nigeria, the economy is not friendly and life's generally hard for the youths.

What makes you think the Indian government won't give tourist visas to Pakistan visitors?

The online earning is an entertaining one. You interact with people from many other countries, share your thoughts and in between you get incentives. So enjoy your stay online while earning.
one of my most exciting facts about online business is that I will have an opportunity to deal with people I do not know and sometimes I may not actually see their face, it's just nice dealing online and having things done digitally.

Considering the fact that the rate of covid-19 is not much in my country I can be able to travel anywhere and at a desirable time I want but it's only within the nation

Even after the Covid 19 pandemic, I only travel once in a while. Buses are still crowded here and I don't want to be among crowd .

I like traveling to see friends and family but since covid19 I have never travel again, covid19 has spoil many things nobody travel again because of covid19.
I travel a lot also before covid 19 but when the movement restriction started I reduce my movement but things are already getting better but not like before the pandemic lockdown.

Even after the Covid 19 pandemic, I only travel once in a while. Buses are still crowded here and I don't want to be among crowd .
Ever since the pandamichas come into our land I have never think of traveling to another state because of high risk of contracting the disease,it was something of a great surprise to find out that some people here do not believe in this sickness.

Ever since the pandamichas come into our land I have never think of traveling to another state because of high risk of contracting the disease,it was something of a great surprise to find out that some people here do not believe in this sickness.
There are certain factors that make s many people think that the virus is fake though, but it is still wise to take precautions and abide by regulations.

There are certain factors that make s many people think that the virus is fake though, but it is still wise to take precautions and abide by regulations.
I was so surprised that even in the 21st century people still do not believe that a disease like this true, even when the world health organization have announced that the disease is true, people still said that it is fake. This is really sad.

I was so surprised that even in the 21st century people still do not believe that a disease like this true, even when the world health organization have announced that the disease is true, people still said that it is fake. This is really sad.
Some countries did not suffer much from the effect of the Covid 19 pandemic on their health, so this makes the masses to think that it is not real.

Some countries did not suffer much from the effect of the Covid 19 pandemic on their health, so this makes the masses to think that it is not real.
this one in my country Nigeria they have seen a lot of people that I've been dying from the deadly disease, they still believe it is what the medical department are trying to use to steal money from the government,as a result of this they do not take all the necessary precautions.

That is nice of you to have achieve this. It is not easy here in Nigeria, the economy is not friendly and life's generally hard for the youths.

What makes you think the Indian government won't give tourist visas to Pakistan visitors?

The relationship between India and Pakistan is not so friendly. Anyways, I really wish best for Nigerian youth and I hope that people get get more opportunities to earn money online as both Nigerian and people of Pakistan have been struggling a lot when it comes to earning money online.

Once or twice per year. I like to travel because I love to discover new natural landscapes, so my couple went a lot to visit places in the seaside, mountain or countryside. Since coronavirus and also due to spare money, our travels became only once per year and my next travel will have the aim to get my postgrad degree certificate, as my campus is very far from my city.

I travel interstate, I've never travelled outside the country to the neighbouring country let alone going oversea. I'm just more focus to achieving my dream here then move to better my understanding.

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

What about you though?
As far as international trips are concerned, I stayed at home all through and didn't bother myself whatsoever to avoid going for any kind of treatment. since I can avoid travelling, I didn't bother myself

As far as international trips are concerned, I stayed at home all through and didn't bother myself whatsoever to avoid going for any kind of treatment. since I can avoid travelling, I didn't bother myself
Its better now to stay at home. As there are restrictions all over the world, it is a safer option to remain at home. Any work which is dire necessary could be done online , no need to physically roam around here and there.

I travel alot! i am and adventurer I love seeing places and beautiful things such as different cultures and so on. Covid was like a prison then. But hopefully it has gradually coming to an end

I do not have time to travel at all because my offline business is not giving me the required time, this is affecting me badly because my only concentration now is on how to do business, until the business is established to my satisfaction I cannot travel.

Wow, I didn't know a giveaway can be done on website because I've never seen a website that do give away before, I don't see the need for this because with good advertisement you'll be able to get the large number of people you need.

Before the pandemic period I was travels but not often since I was occupy with a lot of responsibility to take care of, I can only travel confidently when I do not have any responsibilities such as work, it is not easy for us to travel over here.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back