What's new

How often did you travel before Covid-19?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I like traveling to see the other part oft country most of the time before the advent of covid-19. Since then, that fun has been ended. I no longer take such journeys anymore

I don't really like traveling, traveling is not my thing actually, so even before covid I only move within the state that was because of the job I was doing then.... But traveling outside the state our to another country is off limit for me

I didn't travel much during the pandemic period because most of the time I was concentrating on my work and so many offline activities. A lot of things is taking my time that is why I do not even have time to travel but I will think of adjusting my schedule to fit my traveling plan.

Even before covid19 I’m not actually the type that do travel around or very well. I will say covid19 did not in any way affect my traveling plan because I’m always busy

I don't usually travel so much because of my offline activities that ve been taking most of my time, even before and after the pandemic I still do not have plan to travel so much, I just believe that everything will be okay and I will be free to travel in few years time.

I've never traveled so much and I don't have time to travel because of my activities both online and offline, the pandemic period has actually given me no time to even bring out a good traveling plan , I'm just fixed up on a lot of things.

I've never traveled so much and I don't have time to travel because of my activities both online and offline, the pandemic period has actually given me no time to even bring out a good traveling plan , I'm just fixed up on a lot of things.
You need to go for a vacation mate. It is better sometimes to go out and enjoy some soecial time with family. All time work will make your life dull and Boring.

You need to go for a vacation mate. It is better sometimes to go out and enjoy some soecial time with family. All time work will make your life dull and Boring.
yes I know a lot of my work is taking all of my time but sometimes in this case there is nothing I can do about it because even with these are still have a plan,this work are not something I would do consistently for a large number of years.it's just a matter of few years I'll be free.

yes I know a lot of my work is taking all of my time but sometimes in this case there is nothing I can do about it because even with these are still have a plan,this work are not something I would do consistently for a large number of years.it's just a matter of few years I'll be free.
Okay. But it is generally a suggestions from my side for all the forum members actually. The work must be well managed so that you get money as well as rest and pleasure.

Before covid19, I do travel occasionally to the various parts of the country just for visiting and a few official assignment of mine. But now, I just had to cut down on the travel spree and chill a bit for my safety

Before covid19, I do travel occasionally to the various parts of the country just for visiting and a few official assignment of mine. But now, I just had to cut down on the travel spree and chill a bit for my safety
You should cut down your travel. There is much risk of health now in travelling, better to remain at home, and when situation again comes back to normal, you can resume your travel.

I for one have not really enjoyed the privilege of traveling to places I would have loved to due to financial constraints and so before the covid-19 pandemic broke out I was just within my country.

I don't always travel so much and most of my traveling during that time was from town to village and sometimes I do not spend so much time on the village because I do not like the village, only go there to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere.

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

What about you though?
Sorry to hear that all the fun you decided to have by travelling around was cut short due to covid-19, i am from an African country and i was hearing about the pandemic and saw people die on tv but i never withnessed any thing in my state though our government keep saying there at people with the pandemic . For now I am not the travelling type because of my low income but i still dream of going to Canada soon.

Okay. But it is generally a suggestions from my side for all the forum members actually. The work must be well managed so that you get money as well as rest and pleasure.
Yes that is one of the most important thing, I need to try as much as possible and be diligent in the business I am going into because with passion and determination i will succeed in the business and I will make money out of that business.

I love travelling and I travel as much as I could. The coming of the covid-19 pandemic has made me readjust my travelling . Also the cost of travelling now is costly

I never travelled much before the Covid-19 pandemic happened. The last time I travelled was in the year 2017. However, it was a tour I made within my country. The last time I visited a foreign country was in the year 2014 when I visited the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I miss Saudi Arabia a lot. It was the place where i was born and grew up. I hope to visit more foreign countries in the future when things get better.

Yes that is one of the most important thing, I need to try as much as possible and be diligent in the business I am going into because with passion and determination i will succeed in the business and I will make money out of that business.
The online earning is an entertaining one. You interact with people from many other countries, share your thoughts and in between you get incentives. So enjoy your stay online while earning.

I do not travel much because of school schedules, I only move from my state to the state where my school is located and that's all. No difference between now and pre Covid season.
These days I haven't been traveling as much as I have wanted because of the coronavirus pandemic that has spoilt all my plans and schedules for the year but I hope to be back to normal where I can be making all my travels and schedule.

I never travelled much before the Covid-19 pandemic happened. The last time I travelled was in the year 2017. However, it was a tour I made within my country. The last time I visited a foreign country was in the year 2014 when I visited the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I miss Saudi Arabia a lot. It was the place where i was born and grew up. I hope to visit more foreign countries in the future when things get better.
Traveling is a very good thing to do, especially when you have attained some level of financial independence. It is easier to travel the world.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back