What's new

How often did you travel before Covid-19?

I don't always travel because of my business . Most of the time even if I have to do it will mostly be from the town to the village but this is always on seasonal periods like Christmas. I concentrate most times on my gaming business.

I am somebody who usually used to travel a lot especially before the coming of the pandemic but right now a lot of travel restrictions that have been put in place have made sure that I am not going that often.

I was somebody who usually like traveling especially during my off days but then that reduced drastically with the coming of the pandemic as the other social distancing.

I normally travels during the holiday and the travelling is strictly for business, I usually travel to my farm which is like ten hours journeys from my state to tend to my farming business.

I travelling the year 2017. This was way before the pandemic grew worst. That was my last trip. I travelled internally within the country. I plan to visit other countries in the future.

I have some friends that doesn't fancy the idea of travelling becuase of accident , and some prefer investing where they are and making money there , so they believe travelling is a waste of money.

Before the covid-19 pandemic I really travel very well to so many places around my State but now, I do not travel much again because almost everything rise in price after the covid-19.

For me I don't really like traveling all of the times, let's say in a year i travel five times, I think that's just ok, I don't really like moving here and there, I enjoy staying at one place.

Covid-19 has cut off a lot of our lives, and traveling was one thing I really loved to do. I was going to travel to Japan recently, but had to cut that out of the equation due to the virus rearing its ugly head from back in late 2019. Anyway, I traveled a lot before covid. Went to Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Canada, New Mexico, and of course, was going to go to Japan next. But alas it didn't happen.

What about you though?
Well I can't ascertain the level at which I travel but it's solely depends on how free I am; how free my schedule turns out to be and also when there is money for that, but most of the traveling I do always carries a reason.

Well before the covid 19 outbreak I didn't get more chance to travel much I only goes out for my academic research unit. it was boring actually because of my program.

I didn't feel the lock down so much because I was not a traveler before the lockdown. I am a person who loves staying at the place provided there are necessary things I need. This is why I love working on the internet.

Well before the wave of the covid I I have been travelling almost all the time due to business conditions which makes it necessary for me to meet up with some business clients and other companies to help promote business transactions.

I don't travel always even before the pandemic . So in terms of traveling The pandemic It did not even have any effect on me in that way. Most times I travel but it's not something I can't stay without.

Well I do travel a lot before they covid-19 but since after then everything increased money and even the fuel, so since then I reduce the way I do travel to places. Most especially to go and visit my relatives.

I only travelled before when there's something urgent I need to do. So, covid didn't really affect my travelling schedule. I'm not the type that travel around for nothing before. But I know a lot of people who covid really affect.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back