What's new

How necessary is it to take a break from your computer or smartphone?

Giddel

Nov 18, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think it is very important to take regular breaks from your computer or smartphone, as it might be damaging to the eyes and sitting in front of a computer for long periods can also have effects on that person, so what is your opinion on regularly taking a break from your computer or smartphone?

I think it is very important to take regular breaks from your computer or smartphone, as it might be damaging to the eyes and sitting in front of a computer for long periods can also have effects on that person, so what is your opinion on regularly taking a break from your computer or smartphone?
I think everyone who is working online should take breaks when they are working because it's not good for your health not only for your eyes but also for your brain.

You are absolutely right! The importance of taking regular breaks is a very important matter as it is very important for all individuals who use computers and smartphones regularly.
I think everyone who is working online should take breaks when they are working because it's not good for your health not only for your eyes but also for your brain.

I think just like anything else, breaks are needed. If i'm starring at a PC for too long I get very bad headaches, because of this, I tend to take breaks from the PC or gaming until they go away.

I think just like anything else, breaks are needed. If i'm starring at a PC for too long I get very bad headaches, because of this, I tend to take breaks from the PC or gaming until they go away.
I think this happens from everyone. When you look at your phone screen for too long, you begin to develop headache and the way you can prevent that is by taking breaks

With me working from home and a lot of my time being spent on the PC, I have found that taking regular breaks not only helps with preventing headaches but also helps me to feel more relaxed and less in pain if I move around and take a break from my PC every so often. I always aim to take a break from my PC every hour if possible even if it is to just walk around, make a drink or go do something different for a few minutes.

I've found the most important thing for me was to raise my laptop and get a separate keyboard and mouse. Make sure your screen is far enough away and that it is at eye level. I used to suffer from headaches because I was bending over to see my screen and that was straining the muscles at the top of my head and behind my eyes that were leading to bad headaches.

Aside from that, it's important to get up every once and awhile to relive the strain of sitting. It helps for thinking and design review as well.

I have a timer by my computer & I make sure I set it at regular intervals. Usually 30 minutes. Then it's time to get up, walk around, rest my eyes, maybe do some stretches because it's too easy to be hunched over the keyboard.

Take breaks when ya need them man. Trust me. I have had days where I would sit in my chair for hours on end. It's not healthy to sit around all day long or in one spot. So when I work I try to take breaks every other hour or so. And I maybe take a half hour to an hour break.

Plus, I think we could do with a break from the internet and tech in general. I find I rely on tech way too much these days.

Yes, I think taking breaks from screen devices can impact your health and mentality to a certain degree. Though, I never do find myself taking breaks because I'm just too attached to screen devices as a hobby and they have basically become my life.

To be honest, the only time I take a break from my phone or laptop is during the time I sleep at night. I've read that at least 1hr before going to bed we shouldn't use our phones. It is good to take a break from them maybe take a walk from outside and come back. It will help in not getting headaches due to excessive usage of them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back