What's new

How much you got paid without Investment from any website?

Kudos to bizdustry, they really have redefined online money making for me, I did not know it was easy to make a few bucks online and for just commenting, majority of sites keep disappointed after wasting ones time
You are right. Most of those website keep their payout in a position to frustrate you. In the end people usually let go of them. Wasting their time without getting a reward for it. But bizdustry have doing pretty well. Thank Alex and Joshua

They are many website you can get paid without investing your money on it, every week I get much money from bizdustry without investing my money on the website.

They are many website you can get paid without investing your money on it, every week I get much money from bizdustry without investing my money on the website.
Bizdustry is the best site where you can earn with your knowledge. You need not to invest any money here. You can get money for your hard work and site really pays to its loyal users.

Yeah bizdustry is really the motivation , what we need to do is try to invite more people to this wonderful site and lets all grow together with out nice admin .

I have not paid to Bizdustry, but I make $1 every day these days. When the site was paying higher per posts and threads, I was making about $1.5 per day.

That's an awesome amount of money you earned. Can you please tell me how did you manage to earn that much? Do you have a long list of referrals or have you invested money? Please do tell me.
I don't have any referrals and I didn't invest but I come from the UK and it works well for the US and UK. You have to be around a lot of the time to catch the orders as they will expire after an hour or two but it's definitely my best earning site ever.

@Aaron625. It's a ptc site with a difference. You are sent orders which you have to search for and click on a highlighted link. If you check the search box here there is a thread that @Alexander wrote about it which explains how it works in detail.

Last edited:
That's an awesome amount of money you earned. Can you please tell me how did you manage to earn that much? Do you have a long list of referrals or have you invested money? Please do tell me.
If you are from developing countries, just like you have said in some other threads, you do not have any chance or very low chance of earning from serpclix.

I made no investment in joining bizdustry since the time I started working here to write for them. And I can say that I have made a lot of money from the platform from that time till this moment

I do not do any investment that pays me a certain amount monthly or yearly because I do not believe in such investment especially if it is an online investment, I concentrate on any investment that has to do with cryptocurrency or real estate if I have the money.

You are right. I want to give it up for bizdustry because in this era where people are wallowing in poverty, bizdustry come to their rescue. I would say I have benefited like $24 from this platform with just my internet facilities and phone without investment. No other sure platform like this.
This platform is actually the best platform that I have ever posted or commented on to get paid for it. I used to post and comment on the forum in my country known as nairaland without getting anything in return but since someone introduced me to this platform it has been payment galore without ceasing and I am so grateful to the owner of this website.

I have been paid and receiving payment from bizdustry for a long time without investing a dime order than my time and efforts in making posts and contributions. I've earned nothing less than $50 here

You are right. Most of those website keep their payout in a position to frustrate you. In the end people usually let go of them. Wasting their time without getting a reward for it. But bizdustry have doing pretty well. Thank Alex and Joshua
Yes you are correct about some websites that always frustrate people with their earnings, they always keep their payout, i was in a sites that promised $5 as minimum payout, they gives you $2 as bonus for registering but whey they see you are reaching $4, they will remove their $2 bonus just to frustrate you.

I’ve never invested in any online site or business unless it was my own.
The biggest red flag 🚩 to look out for is a transcription company saying they will hire you but first you need to take their “training course” for $59.99
Ummm sure
I’m already certified
No thanks

Actually other than investing in an online business at first I think have already made up to $50 in recently time and I have withdrawn my money and am still working on the sites without investing at all.

This is true, and one can only know this from experience. If you want money without investment, you have to spend a lot of time.

Take for example, faucets. You need to spend a lot of time to get to the high withdrawal limits they set, and this can take months before you make a few dollars working long hours everyday.
Without investing on any website but working for this site you can be able to make at least $30 a day using bisustry for and instance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back