What's new

How much to start a forum?

You will spend a lot of money if you do not have a skill before you can start a forum or even your website. There are so many free courses on the net you can get and learn things like graphic designing, web designing and so many other things. These kind of things are even important and necessary for you to run an effective forum.

Well, since many people lack those skills. this is why they hire people in order to help them start a forum. If I were to start a forum, even I would have also hired people.

Well, since many people lack those skills. this is why they hire people in order to help them start a forum. If I were to start a forum, even I would have also hired people.
If you have the money to hire people then it is very good. It is not a must that you will have every skill but if you do not have the money to hire people you will not succeed. There are people that have almost every skill and I have met such people online.

If you have the money to hire people then it is very good. It is not a must that you will have every skill but if you do not have the money to hire people you will not succeed. There are people that have almost every skill and I have met such people online.

I once planned to hire people to make tutorials. However, that plan was never successful at that time. Many people buy content in order to sell the content later on.

I once planned to hire people to make tutorials. However, that plan was never successful at that time. Many people buy content in order to sell the content later on.
Did you hire people to make tutorials for you so that you can sell to other people?. What really made the plan not successful since you hired people to do it for you?.

starting a forum is definitely not an easy task as it requires a whole lot to be able to start a successful forum, from dedication to planning and financial resources but above all, having a dedicated team that would assist you in running the forum.

Did you hire people to make tutorials for you so that you can sell to other people?. What really made the plan not successful since you hired people to do it for you?.

I used online bidding sites in order to hire people to make tutorials for me. However, it never went as I planned it. So, I stopped using the technique that I was using. I started to do something else like article writing to make money.

I used online bidding sites in order to hire people to make tutorials for me. However, it never went as I planned it. So, I stopped using the technique that I was using. I started to do something else like article writing to make money.
Okay, that's good. There is no need for you to continue doing what does not work for you. There are also some online businesses I was doing before but they were not working so I left them and focused on things that works for me.

if you want to build a sustainable forum, use free forum script, a shared hosting and a dot com. If you use paid script you will be spending a lot of money just to build the forum and you might not be able to do it every year.

if you want to build a sustainable forum, use free forum script, a shared hosting and a dot com. If you use paid script you will be spending a lot of money just to build the forum and you might not be able to do it every year.
When using a free forum script, what is the exact amount of money that you need to spend in order to get started?. For example, if you want to start a paid to post forum how much do you need to get started?.

First of all you are going to buy the following software and then customise it is not what you plan to use it for. You are then going to meet people that are going to be posting quality content consistently.

You don't need hundreds of dollars to start your own online forum. Technically, you will need around $10 so that you can buy a domain for the forum. Other than that, you can make do with free resources and content to start with. You can use free hosting (there are some great ones out there that you can start with), a free theme and free software like myBB. And then once you start to do well, you can think about moving to paid hosting or upgrading your theme to a premium theme or a custom one.

I want to know how much it would cost one to start a forum and be able to sustain it for long in a way that it would get to stand the test of time .

This is going to help myself and a lot others who may be interested in starting their own forums in the future

What do your think?
I think that depends on the financial muscle and budget of the individual. However, I would estimate that the monetary range for starting a forum lies between $50 and $300.

You will spend a lot of money if you do not have a skill before you can start a forum or even your website. There are so many free courses on the net you can get and learn things like graphic designing, web designing and so many other things. These kind of things are even important and necessary for you to run an effective forum.

I have tried to create my own website a long time ago and it took me a lots of time as I never had any kind of skills. I used the drag and drop feature on that platform to create the website.

I have tried to create my own website a long time ago and it took me a lots of time as I never had any kind of skills. I used the drag and drop feature on that platform to create the website.
if you are just experimenting on how to create a website then that is okay but if you want to create a professional website and you don't have enough knowledge, you should hire freelancers.

I don't think it is up to $1000 because you can start with a few members and after sometime when the forum start generating money a lot of other people can sign up. Paying good amount of money is good because it will make it grow very fast.

You may need $1,000 or more as you may encounter many miscellaneous expenses as well. A website designer also charges a good amount of money as well nowadays.

You may need $1,000 or more as you may encounter many miscellaneous expenses as well. A website designer also charges a good amount of money as well nowadays.
if you have enough skills like web designing and so many others then you don't need to hire those people. But if you do not have any skill at all you need to make a lot of budget.

I think no one can give you an exact estimate as to how much to start a forum because things are changing every day. your expenses yesterday can not be the same today.

When using a free forum script, what is the exact amount of money that you need to spend in order to get started?. For example, if you want to start a paid to post forum how much do you need to get started?.

I think that the cost of making a forum might have had increased by now as the inflation rate is also making it harder to afford things for a low price nowadays.

I think that the cost of making a forum might have had increased by now as the inflation rate is also making it harder to afford things for a low price nowadays.
That may be true but the level of skill you have wil determine how much money you can spend. If you can comfortably create your own forum and design it well then they only work is to pay content creators.

I want to know how much it would cost one to start a forum and be able to sustain it for long in a way that it would get to stand the test of time .

This is going to help myself and a lot others who may be interested in starting their own forums in the future

What do your think?
It deoens on what kind of forum you want to create if you want to create professional forum you might need to invest some money but if you want small one I guess 50 maybe even 30 dollars would be just fine

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back